• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Detroit40oz

Marty Turco, Jack Johnson, Ryan Kesler appearance Tuesday at Best Buy

Rate this topic

EDIT: I put in the subject line that its at the Westland, MI. location but it was probably too long so it was cut short. Here's the address:

35100 Cowan Rd Westland, MI 48185 Phone: 734-525-0334

"The NHL2K11 RV is leaving Chicago, next stop Detroit. Come check us out, this Tuesday at the Best Buy at Westland Mall, from 11am-2pm, where you'll get a chance to demo the game before it hits stores and meet NHL players Ryan Kesler, Jack Johnson and Marty Turco!"

http://2ksports.com/games/NHL2K11

http://www.facebook.com/NHL2K

awesome!

UPDATEEE:

The 2K website updated the player appearances schedule with 4 stops over two days throughout the detroit area.

121sj7d.jpg

I really dont have anything on hand for these dudes to sign aside from hockey cards, but i'd rather go for an 8x10 or pucks since that's what I ideally collect autographs on, so I'm just gonna get 3 photo mattes that fit 8x10 pictures, and then eventually get 8x10 photos somewhere down the line for each of them.

they might have posters for the game itself (ryan kesler is on the cover) but the game looks horrible and i dont have or care about a wii anyways :).

NHL 95' FOREVER.

Edited by Detroit40oz

Hi Marty, can you sign this?

2mz0c95.jpg

hahahahhahaha :thumbup:

im mostly going for ryan kesler, i dont even have any worthy stars/blackhawks/la kings s*** for turco or jack johnson to sign.

although i might pull a "hey jack johnson, can you sign this?"

Jack_Johnson_SingALongs_and_Lullabies_for_the_Film_Curious_George_Jack_Johnson-B000CR7RDE.jpg

oh wow, I'd do anything for Turco's autograph on some Michigan merchandise... if only I didn't have work =(

I updated my original post with more Detroit area stops that were announced.

Turco, Kesler, and Johnson are also gonna be signing outside of the Tigers game on tuesday from 5pm-7pm, maybe you can make that one :]

otherwise just Kesler will be making two stops on Wednesday.

I updated my original post with more Detroit area stops that were announced.

Turco, Kesler, and Johnson are also gonna be signing outside of the Tigers game on tuesday from 5pm-7pm, maybe you can make that one :]

otherwise just Kesler will be making two stops on Wednesday.

Awesome, thanks, definitely going to that Tigers game already, conveniently enough!

Just got back from the signing at Best Buy. pretty epic s***.

there were no more than 100 people there, and they had free posters to sign (about 20x30") and I got a couple other things signed.

I'd suggest hitting up one of these signings to anyone here that collects autographs.

only ryan kesler is doing the signings tomorrow, but its free and he's the main dude on the poster, 75 point scorer and an olympic silver medalist.

plus turco, johnson, and kesler are all doing the signing tonight between 5-7pm outside of comerica park.

do it up.

2gv0kmp.jpg

312wntd.jpg

ryan kesler 8x10 matte... this should look rad once i get a good pic for it :]

2mdh4pd.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just got back from the signing at Best Buy. pretty epic s***.

there were no more than 100 people there, and they had free posters to sign (about 20x30") and I got a couple other things signed.

I'd suggest hitting up one of these signings to anyone here that collects autographs.

only ryan kesler is doing the signings tomorrow, but its free and he's the main dude on the poster, 75 point scorer and an olympic silver medalist.

plus turco, johnson, and kesler are all doing the signing tonight between 5-7pm outside of comerica park.

do it up.

ryan kesler 8x10 matte... this should look rad once i get a good pic for it :]

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sweet, thanks again for the tip, I headed down for the Tigers game just after 6 and walked up to the 2K11 trailer looking for people. There really were just a handful of kids around playing the Wii game, so I asked the security guy running the thing where the players were. He went inside the trailer and out came Jack Johnson and Marty Turco to sign some stuff, and I chatted with them for a bit. Steve Ott was there too hanging out with Turco, which was a cool surprise. Kesler just stayed in the trailer, though someone else went in and got him to sign my photo. I jokingly (somewhat) told the guy to go tell Kesler he was a bum for going to Ohio State. He agreed. Here's the stuff I got signed, pretty cool experience:

P1240366.jpg