• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingmachine

Red Wing Fans... Prepare for glory.

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

They completed them 30 teams in 30 days before ruslans signing etc... they should wait with all these stuff until training camp, things happens in august and september as well

Edited by mindfly

Thats how i figured it was going to be, although i would love to see Eaves get some time on the PP at the point. Hes got such a quick release and a hell of a wrister, plus a right handed shot. But, cant really go wrong with Mo

Agreed completely...

All and all, I have been VERY happy with this off-season and this is probably the most excited I've been about an upcoming season since probably '01... although, '06 I was SUPER pumped, but that was for different reasons (a year without my beloved Wings REALLY took its toll)

All and all I am very optimistic and have high hopes for this season!

I haven’t been this excited for a season to start since 2001. I thought I would share a positive article from NHL.com with all of you. It validates my excitement knowing that Babs is excited too. (He even told his wife - LOL)

Red Wings ready to reclaim their former glory

I agree. Total opposite of last year when we were screwed by Gary Bettman and exhausted with a short summer coming.

Guest scottj

yeah i read this during my algebra class today... it seems like i've read something like this before though. at least the "i even told my wife"

and yeah... super ******* excited, after i read an article with modano saying how excited he is to be here, how he thinks we have a good shot at the cup, and red wings players having nothing bad to say about the team i got so excited i decided to ask my mom for a loan for game 1 vs anaheim for my birthday lol

now all i gotta do is wait 2 months :(

I'm just looking forward to the season, period.

Hopefully, unlike last year, the regular season can become boring again, and we don't have to fight for the playoff spot.

The postseason will decide everything with this team like it has before. Right now it looks like a Cup or bust season, which means our expectations are still high, unlike 95% of the teams in professional sports.

from twitter:

"The Stanley Cup is currently filled with Buffalo wings. Was told Cup handlers had to call to double-check before giving okay on that one"

http://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols

So the cup is filled with wings.

Perhaps a good omen?

If the wings win the cup next year i will personally mail patrick kane a case of beer.

from twitter:

"The Stanley Cup is currently filled with Buffalo wings. Was told Cup handlers had to call to double-check before giving okay on that one"

http://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols

So the cup is filled with wings.

Perhaps a good omen?

If the wings win the cup next year i will personally mail patrick kane a case of beer.

OK, but be sure that it's really cheap beer and put it old plastic bottles so he doesn't get the 20 cents for returning the cans.