221 replies to this topic

#221 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

SCREW OHIO STATE!!!!!

Have loathed that school since I was like 2 and it grows by the year. And no, it is not because we have lost 6 straight! but because their fans are easily the most obnoxious, douchenozzly humans I have ever seen. And this includes Blackhawks and White Sox fans....I know so now you understand how bad they are. Hope this ruins them for decades.

Go Blue for life!!!
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#222 mannysBETTER3434

mannysBETTER3434

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:11 PM

I'm starting to believe more and more Tressel doesn't coach in 2011. He either "resigns", or OSU uses him as a scapegoat to avoid more penalties just like what U-M basketball did. Like GW said I think they should get a more severe penalty then USC. Not the death penalty, but something that sends a message.

Not too long ago I heard Eddie George say he was shocked at what has been going on at OSU. At first I laughed, but after thinking about it I believe him. George didn't play for Tressel. He probably assumed Tressel was like your typical pastor (what everyone thought pretty much besides Michigan fans).

The guy has been cheating before he even came to OSU. Google his Youngstown QB. I don't even think this has tipped the ice berg yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users