• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Hockey withdrawals

Rate this topic

Impatiently anticipating the release of NHL 11... Getting ready to print off a Hank cover replacement even tho Toews is a little easier to stomach than Kane.

I've read some rough reviews on NHL11, but they were all written about an early version, so who knows...

Yeah I did too but I am not a reviews guy. Usually the NHL franchise for EA is solid every year. Hoping the hits get a little more realistic.

Ya. I don't really buy into many reviews either. I'm hoping they will eliminate the move that my son likes to try and perform over and over and over and over and over...

Yeah I did too but I am not a reviews guy. Usually the NHL franchise for EA is solid every year. Hoping the hits get a little more realistic.

I've never been disappointed yet. They packed so much stuff into this game too. I've never been more excited for an NHL game before.

I've never been disappointed yet. They packed so much stuff into this game too. I've never been more excited for an NHL game before.

I haven't been disappointed since NHLPA 93 when they removed the puddle of blood spewing from the players head. Or was that 94 when they removed it?

no, no, no, no no... it was towards T. Low as well, I was agreeing with you!

oops. :huh: Sorry guys. Now that you say that, I totally see how it can be taken that way. But trust me, thats not the way I meant it at all. Apologies to the OP.

Meant it to be like we're all jonesin for some hockey just like the OP said and have run out of things to post about. You know, like, "we've posted a thead on every single topic in the hockey world, I want to help get him out of his depression...but I can't think of anything we haven't already discussed...s***!" type of thing.

Sorry to be such a dumbass. :blush: Sometimes my sense of humor does not transcend the internet. But more often, I'm just not that funny anyway.

Edited by T.Low

I got a mini hockey fix today by watching the Larionov retirement game again. I miss a lot of the players who played in that game.

Just have to drop a huge thanks again to snafu for taking the time way back in 2004 to burn and mail me a physical copy of the game. We got some great members on this site.

:clap:

EA did alot of work on the hitting and there's a new collision detection that makes no 2 hits alike apparently. NHL 11 is going to be insane!

Guest Stolberg

The NHL has a handful of "classic" games that are sort of neat to watch when there's nothing else to do.