• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lookalive07

Crosby doesn't suck but he's a whiney little bitch, however.

Rate this topic

There we go.. didn't think we would go too long. That said, there is no better sight than to watch how frustrated that little ***** gets when #40 just owns him an entire game thumbup.gif

Really? I hate watching him like that because he really is a good player and people would like him more if there were no clips like that.

EDIT: Oh, and IN b4 da DELETE!

Edited by titanium2

Guest scottj

half a setoguchi? minus the whining (a full setoguchi would be to dive two times and draw a penalty each time)

Edited by scottj

Guest CaliWingsNut

In before Carman.

Edit:

Crosby isn't that bad... he just has an immature fit every now and then. He's young, it's expected. baby.gif

Now the NHL/NBC/News marketing of him as the demigod of hockey makes me sick.puke.gif

crosbyvalabik.jpg

Edited by CaliWingsNut

In before Carman.

Edit:

Crosby isn't that bad... he just has an immature fit every now and then. He's young, it's expected. baby.gif

Now the NHL/NBC/News marketing of him as the demigod of hockey makes me sick.puke.gif

crosbyvalabik.jpg

Funny, I don't recall Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Hank or Stevie ever doing that when they were young.... hmmmmm

LGW'S favorite game!

2v116cx_th.png

ADEFGHIJKLMNPQTUVWXZ

Nah

Enforcers

Toughness in general

Stay at home defensemen versus puck moving for the 3rd pairing

Filppula versus Hudler

I think we enjoy those games more often. Especially toughness, which is a topic that thoroughly permeates virtually every single post of some of the members on here.

Nah

Enforcers

Toughness in general

Stay at home defensemen versus puck moving for the 3rd pairing

Filppula versus Hudler

I think we enjoy those games more often. Especially toughness, which is a topic that thoroughly permeates virtually every single post of some of the members on here.

Oh, we do enjoy those games more often, but they are not nearly as absurd as the Crosby trolling. I always see those as legitimate points of hockey perspective whereas the Unmentionable Penguin turns some people into froth-at-the-mouth lunatics.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Funny, I don't recall Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Hank or Stevie ever doing that when they were young.... hmmmmm

Yes... all 18, 19, & 20 yr olds are a model of maturity. Therefore your point is?

Yes... all 18, 19, & 20 yr olds are a model of maturity. Therefore your point is?

Jeez when did this thread stop being a joke?

You said "its young and expected", my point was that not all "young" people engage in the same shenanigans. Its not expected from everyone...

Remember that time when Yzerman was a young immature captain and punched that one guy in the balls, from behind?

It's tough to say. Stevie definitely had his moments. It's just that there was no YouTube and they didn't really look as bad. Scraps, fights, cheapshots at the end of games seemed to be more accepted in Stevie's time as a youth.

Since it's Stevie, we support him if he got cheapshotted. Thing is though, if what's his face did the same thing that Stevie did in this clip (

),

How do you think this forum would have reacted?

I'm not comparing anything actually. I should've clarified. I'm just wondering if we saw Skid Mark do the same thing how this board would have reacted. If we saw him sneak behind a player that gave him a cheapshot and aim for his head how objective would we have been? Would we have dismissed him as a whiny punk or would we say his action were right?

Edited by titanium2