• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingslionstigers

Post up all the sickest highlight video's on youtube

Rate this topic

I'm looking for all the sickest NHL highlights video's on youtube. Not just good highlights but great quality video's. It would be sick to find a good two or three hours worth of videos and burn them all to a disk. Play them as background entertainment when I have some buddies over drinking type thing. So share what you got!

Here's an example of the type of stuff I'm looking for.

This guy's stuff is sick, to bad he didn't have alot more. These videos are perfect to roll on to a DVD and play none stop like it's one big video. Know what I'm saying?

That's exactly the stuff I'm looking for! Thanks bro, great vid, great player.

This could turn into a perfect thread to find all the best videos for all of us to check out. I will also post my full video when I'm done for you all to download. Be perfect for entertainment!

Edited by wingslionstigers

hopefully somebody can help me find a video im looking for. it was from the 96 or 97 season when the wings played the avs at the joe, im not sure if it was playoff or reg. season game.

its a highlight of a tussle in front of the benches where chris simon slashed away doug browns stick from his hand while hes going for a change then didnt let him grab it. then draper came off the bench and slashed simons stick away and slid it over to the wings bench where keith primeau picked it up the proceeded to smash it on the ground and break it then throw it back on the ice. after that simon throws a water bottle at primeau.

its no highlight reel, but it was pretty hilarious, just wish i could find it...

hopefully somebody can help me find a video im looking for. it was from the 96 or 97 season when the wings played the avs at the joe, im not sure if it was playoff or reg. season game.

its a highlight of a tussle in front of the benches where chris simon slashed away doug browns stick from his hand while hes going for a change then didnt let him grab it. then draper came off the bench and slashed simons stick away and slid it over to the wings bench where keith primeau picked it up the proceeded to smash it on the ground and break it then throw it back on the ice. after that simon throws a water bottle at primeau.

its no highlight reel, but it was pretty hilarious, just wish i could find it...

I don't remember this at all but I'm interested in seeing this too

Here you go

Its around the 1:20 mark

Edited by woodrow40

The Philly Boston vid is pretty epic, was a pretty epic series too.

Also loved Hextals "passion" for the game and how he could take things into his own hands if required.

The sergei video makes me miss some of the old guys. Kozlov, Ciccarelli and such. Also seeing those old jets jersey's is sweet.

Konstantinov is the man!

Stevens was such a warrior. I miss those old hip checks that Konstantinov, Stevens and others did back then. I don't seem to see them as often anymore.