GDT logo

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 WordonaWing

WordonaWing

Jr. Prospect

• 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:48 AM

Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response, all. My girlfriend and I have crossed a number of seas over the last month. I should be able to settle in again soon.

Just leave the logos on. Matt's cool with it and that's all that matters. You've probably put in dozens of hours of work into this and you deserve credit. They look great and are the main reason I began to frequent your blog last season.

HT001, to be frank, you're lucky these images are being offered to you at all. From the outside looking in, one might think you're trying to get all the credit for someone elses hard work, and that's why you want his logos removed.

I appreciate the support but I'm sure that's not what HT0001 was intending to happen.

Not at all. I wasn't even hoping for the graphic that was already provided, I simply viewed that as a template. I was hoping to continue talks with w.o.a.w. into creating a different look that would be unique, rather than using something he's already got going for his own blog. Since it looks great, I think it should stay exclusive for his own blog.

I think I understand what you're asking for a little more now. You're looking to have some non-specidic, generic headers made up that can be used for all games?

Word on a Wing

#22 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,420 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:23 PM

Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response, all. My girlfriend and I have crossed a number of seas over the last month. I should be able to settle in again soon.
I appreciate the support but I'm sure that's not what HT0001 was intending to happen.

I think I understand what you're asking for a little more now. You're looking to have some non-specidic, generic headers made up that can be used for all games?

That's it, yes. That would also work great with wanting to put in pictures of goaltenders and team logos and such.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users