• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Paul McCartney adds penguins sticker to guitar

Rate this topic

Guest Stolberg

I never knew he had a Wings sticker on one of his guitars. That's pretty neat.

Looks like a nice gesture since he was in Pittsburgh. Some singers (Shania Twain, Taylor Swift, etc.) wear the jerseys of the hometown team while performing.

Edited by Stolberg

” … and sure enough, in a unique McCartney tribute to Pittsburgh, there was a Penguins sticker placed strategically above the Wings sticker when “Yesterday” was the first song of the second encore."

Like that actually means anything :rolleyes: Or does this mean that s***sburg are better than the wings because they have a sticker higher than the wings? The wings one is bigger anyway :lol:

I downloaded a concert he did in the summer of 2008 in Liverpool I believe & when he sang Yesterday at the end he used an acoustic guitar with a Red Wings emblem on it (shortly after we won the Cup)......I always wondered what that was about & if he actually knows anything about hockey.

” … and sure enough, in a unique McCartney tribute to Pittsburgh, there was a Penguins sticker placed strategically above the Wings sticker when “Yesterday” was the first song of the second encore."

Like that actually means anything :rolleyes: Or does this mean that s***sburg are better than the wings because they have a sticker higher than the wings? The wings one is bigger anyway :lol:

Well they did come out on top... YESTERDAY...