• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
plopster

Red Wings app playlists

Rate this topic

So, anyone have the new Red Wings app for their iphone, touch or ipad? If so, have you seen the newest feature with the players playlists? I sure hope they are getting paid to put those artists down there, because I threw up a little in my mouth. Its a good thing they know how to play hockey. Lady Gaga? Really? and Pink? and how about drew miller with his all country track list. (head slap) fortunately they dont have the whole roster on there. There is no datsyuk, zetterberg, or ozzie. the guys who put down cold play need to keep their wives mp3 players out of their cars. jeez

Guest best poster in LGW history

that sounds like the worst app ever.

you know what would be a great app? a dynamic wallpaper app that would update a schedule calendar similar to the ones posted to this site in the size of a single-screen android wallpaper. anything like that exist?

that sounds like the worst app ever.

you know what would be a great app? a dynamic wallpaper app that would update a schedule calendar similar to the ones posted to this site in the size of a single-screen android wallpaper. anything like that exist?

Yes, it's called Photoshop.