• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Knee still bothering Kronwall?

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Yeah during the summer reports have basically been saying, it's better but not perfect and they still don't know exactly what caused the pain in his knee, the pain was still there when the mcl was 100% healthy..

Guest mindfly

This is no good. If he needs surgery, they might want to go ahead and get on that, seeing as how the regular season starts in like 6 weeks.

If he gets surgery it's probably a similar one that Lecavalier had yesterday, arthroscopic surgery that is, 4weeks off maxmimum in that case.

Edited by mindfly

He sure waited long enough to decide to get that checked out.

I'm guessing they were hoping that a bit of rest over the summer would do it good. Now he's started training in preparation for the exhibition season and its still not healed up (or as he suggests, has a bit of flotsam in his knee)

Good Lord, really! Well, if he's out for any extended period Mitchell is still available isn't he?

Like many in this economy, there is no money (cap space went poof) - so unless he would sign for el-cheapo (while some players have to be moved as is), do not see things happening,

ugh... every year I cross my fingers and hope Kronwall can make it to playoffs time without an injury... It'll be a big shame if he loses most of his prime to shaky knees.

I just want him to start the regular season and play a significant amount of games; finish the regular season on a good rhythm and have a good playoff. I've accepted that it's too much for him to play 82 games. Hell it's even too much to ask for what I outlined.

I just want him to start the regular season and play a significant amount of games; finish the regular season on a good rhythm and have a good playoff. I've accepted that it's too much for him to play 82 games. Hell it's even too much to ask for what I outlined.

The best season that Kronwall had was 08/09 when he played 80 games with 6G 45A and 51P. This was when all the 'Kronwall for future Norris' talks came up. Well, he has had 6 years at the NHL level now, and 08/09 was by far his best, and only injury free year. It was his only complete year in the NHL. To think that he will play a full season and post similar numbers next year is borderline insane!

Guest mindfly

How good do you guys think Kronner could be if he never had the injury bug?

Second coming of Bobby Orr :thumbup:

Seriously though his 08/09 season was a step in the right direction

2008-09 Detroit NHL 80 6 45 51

Edited by mindfly

Second coming of Bobby Orr :thumbup:

Seriously though his 08/09 season was a step in the right direction

2008-09 Detroit NHL 80 6 45 51

It was his best season no doubt. If he could build on that season and do that every year then he would be the second coming. Unfortunately, I think that he had a fortunate year in 08/09. Will his knee bother him all year this year causing him to sit out a decent number of games? Thank you Georges Laraque. A hole.

Guest mindfly

Some might suggest Laraque wouldn't have taken liberties on Kronwall had detroit had a fighter(s) and sandpaper players in their lineup

Edited by mindfly

Some might suggest Laraque wouldn't have taken liberties on Kronwall had detroit had a fighter(s) and sandpaper players in their lineup

Haha damn Swede, always trying to start s*** on here. It was a heat of the moment play by Laraque, but he is still a douchebag in my mind. It was totally unnecessary.

Guest mindfly

Well the talk on other boards saying that, i haven't thought much about it...and it's impossible to know if the situation would have been different.