• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

NHL back in Québec city

Rate this topic

Don't speak French, so I have no idea what I did, but I picked Wendel Clark and Homme (XXL). Hope that helps. :cool:

Thanks - you might even receive a t-shirt...

I'm not fan (and never was) of Nordiques... but can't be worst than Islanders, Yotes, Trashers...

It's very easy:

Your first name:

Your last name:

D.O.B.:

E-mail:

Fav player (Nordique):

Size of your t-shirt:

And that's it... more than 26 000 people in less than 72 hours.

Do people not understand that you have to have an owner and that it's not a matter of "ok, let's have a team here, here, and here"

The Nordiques were moved because they were sold to owners who wanted to move them to Denver. No amount of petitioning will change that.

Edited by eva unit zero

Do people not understand that you have to have an owner and that it's not a matter of "ok, let's have a team here, here, and here"

The Nordiques were moved because they were sold to owners who wanted to move them to Denver. No amount of petitioning will change that.

Who cares? They'll apparently e-mail you a t-shirt. Crazy Quebecois.

You wouldn't sign it if the petition were to move the Oilers, Flames, Canucks, or Senators to Quebec?

Well the only team of those that I believe is not in the top ten in ticket sales is the Oilers, but I would vote to move Florida, Phoenix, or Atlanta there. But, to be honest unless a really great owner with a genesis business plan comes out of the would work to make it happen I would still be against it.

Guest Stolberg

I will definitely sign this petition. I'm sure it will get things done just like every other internet petition.

ZOMG IS THAT A FREE T_SHIRT!!!!!

Where did you found that info?!

http://www.google.ca/#hl=fr&q=pierre+karl+p%C3%A9ladeau+want+nordiques+back&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=1&cad=b

Unless this is to move a s***ty team north of the boarder, I will not sign this, the NHL does not need another team. :thumbdown:

I agree 100%... There will be relocalisation http://espn.go.com/nhl/attendance , http://www.google.ca/#hl=fr&&sa=X&ei=iapzTPHwFMKC8gbUqP39CA&ved=0CBQQBSgA&q=gary+bettman+on+hockey+back+to+quebec+city&spell=1&fp=e480f00f777329cb

I'm not sure I want to do anything that supports French people but... free T-shirt... I can't let that chance go to waste!!

Wow - no comment