• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RememberStevieY

9 dollar wings tickets on sale

Rate this topic

No idea, I would guess so but 9 dollars you can't beat the price. My wife and I have sat in the upperbowl multiple times. Really they're not bad seats.

There really arent that many bad seats at the Joe, thats one thing I love about the place.

Yes these seats suck ass!!!!

I was of the mind that no Joe Louis seat could be bad, but when my friend and I purchased tickets a couple years ago and they were obstructed.

The seats were at the top of the Joe when the stairs leveled out and there were three rows of seats in front of us that blocked the view a lot. Also one of the scoreboards/shot tracker was partially blocking the view.

All in all not worth making the trek down the joe and waiting a long ass line all day.

Yes these seats suck ass!!!!

I was of the mind that no Joe Louis seat could be bad, but when my friend and I purchased tickets a couple years ago and they were obstructed.

The seats were at the top of the Joe when the stairs leveled out and there were three rows of seats in front of us that blocked the view a lot. Also one of the scoreboards/shot tracker was partially blocking the view.

All in all not worth making the trek down the joe and waiting a long ass line all day.

it's true...they do suck.

I waited in line last year and bought tickets to 3 games and after the 1st one, i ended up selling the tickets for the next 2 because they were truly obstructed. plus I waited in line like 2 hours which was a joke in itself.

sorry guys but it's a myth that there are NO bad seats at the Joe. If you have anything past row 21 in the "corner" sections, you're not gonna be able to see much of the ice. You could always get the 9$ tickets and move up but then you risk looking like a jackass when you take someones seat.

Edited by b-random