Thats a good one!

Im online now, lets play!

#22 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

Are the boost packs not in the Playstation Store yet?

#23 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:44 AM

:lol:

I'm not sure if team names can be that long, but if they can, I like it.

As soon as I get home from class tomorrow I'll get everything all set up for the team, should be up and running by around 2 or 3 Eastern.

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#24 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:41 PM

Lets get a game going for 2 Filppulas 1 Cup =]
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#25 dobbles

dobbles

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

good game earlier. that was definitely not my best effort. have to run for now, but should be back later on for some games.

i might club hop these first couple weeks between this and my old club. so i will need invited back on fairly often. no need to worry about making me a gm though.

I love Maltby, but to say he wasn't a ****** is a dis-service to his career of douchebaggery.

#26 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:43 PM

Well 2F1 lost their first two games but came on to win the next two thanks to a 1-0 win and a 2-1 win.

2F1 is now 2-2. We need more players, add either me or seeinred or search for "2 Filppulas 1 Cup" and request to join.

If you want to play and I'm not on there, just text me and I can get on. 231 409 8650 - Trey
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#27 under_par_00

under_par_00

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

Well 2F1 lost their first two games but came on to win the next two thanks to a 1-0 win and a 2-1 win.

2F1 is now 2-2. We need more players, add either me or seeinred or search for "2 Filppulas 1 Cup" and request to join.

If you want to play and I'm not on there, just text me and I can get on. 231 409 8650 - Trey

I'll likely be online mostly between 7pm and midnight Eastern time.

#28 wingfan13

wingfan13

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:29 PM

If you guys are still looking to add people I would be interested in playing. I haven't played 11 online yet (just got it yesterday). My PSN is Wingfan13
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"  Dean Wormer, Animal House

#29 stevieisthebest

stevieisthebest

The Captain

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

im in, yohon202.. i need to go buy an eithernet cable yet, but sound like fun
"15,395 Days since they won the cup...3 seconds left, THE DETROiT RED WINGS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!"

"Lemiuex was hammered by Darren McCarty, and he is being helped into the locker room."

Thanks Steve! #19
Thanks Nick! #5

#30 Kevaxe2k2

Kevaxe2k2

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

I'd like to join---having a hard time finding a club. I think I am merely ok so far. In past years, I only played offline, so I have to get used to playing with/against humans

PSN: Kevaxe2k2

#31 stevieisthebest

stevieisthebest

The Captain

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

whats the name of the league.. having trouble finding it, i would love to be in it tho
"15,395 Days since they won the cup...3 seconds left, THE DETROiT RED WINGS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!"

"Lemiuex was hammered by Darren McCarty, and he is being helped into the locker room."

Thanks Steve! #19
Thanks Nick! #5

#32 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:17 PM

If you guys are still looking to add people I would be interested in playing. I haven't played 11 online yet (just got it yesterday). My PSN is Wingfan13

im in, yohon202.. i need to go buy an eithernet cable yet, but sound like fun

I'd like to join---having a hard time finding a club. I think I am merely ok so far. In past years, I only played offline, so I have to get used to playing with/against humans

PSN: Kevaxe2k2

whats the name of the league.. having trouble finding it, i would love to be in it tho

I'm adding you all right now (Konnan511). Online play is quite different as all your moves and such are delayed by like a quarter second.

I'm not too sure on the league, but you can search our team and request to join and we'll add you! 2 Filppulas 1 Cup
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#33 wingfan13

wingfan13

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

I'm adding you all right now (Konnan511). Online play is quite different as all your moves and such are delayed by like a quarter second.

I'm not too sure on the league, but you can search our team and request to join and we'll add you! 2 Filppulas 1 Cup

Cool, I just sent a request.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son"  Dean Wormer, Animal House

#34 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

Cool, I just sent a request.

I'm finishing up a movie then we can do a couple scrimmages, I'll send you a message if you're online on PSN.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#35 aaronstan16

aaronstan16

Draftee

• 8 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:59 PM

I'm not entirely sure how all of this works. This is the first NHL game that I haven't just rented. So, you can add me if there's room and whatnot.

PSN: aaronstan16

I don't know how much time I'll be able to commit with my classes, but it seemed like that wasn't much of an issue with you.

#36 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

Sorry I haven't been around for the past several days, but I'll be on starting right now if anyone wants to play tonight. If not, I should be around for at least a little while pretty much every day now.

Let's f***in' rage.

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#37 pierrethemonkey

pierrethemonkey

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

Hey guys Id love to join up your EASHL team for NHL 11

My PSN is
pierrethemonkey

I play RD or RW preferably
I am a team player, Apples are just as good as Gino's baby
I've played hockey my whole life and understand the concepts

My pro is a 2 way-defender, speedy guy with stick check abils
I have a microphone but left it at the cottage can't retrieve it until Sept 28th
Unless I can hook up my nokia bluetooth, might look into it

Thanks for your consideration!
Steve

Go Wings!

#38 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:17 PM

SeeinRed--

I'd join but unfortunately I'm stuck on a club already with some friends. Plus I'm too addicted to HUT mode right now and have only played like 40 games BAP so I still have a long ways to go before unlocking the legend card.

Add me anyways, PSN is: ALLDAY-SON and maybe whenever I decide to play club we can match up against your club, or play some VS.

Edited by dropkickshanahans, 22 September 2010 - 07:19 PM.

#39 Curban915

Curban915

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

Im in i used to play on Xbox but got a PS3 im an alright player like to try and set people up add me Urban915

#40 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:03 PM

I don't know how to send requests to join, but all you need to do is search for 2 Filppulas 1 Cup, request to join, and myself or another GM will add you. If you see someone on, go ahead and play. This isn't really isn't if we win or lose, it's to grow the ever expanding LGW brand and hopefully embarrass BlackHawk fans =]
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users