• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Penky26

Wings presale code

Rate this topic

The last time I used a pre-sale code, I found out that I could have gotten better seats if I'd waited for the general public sale. They only release certain seats in the pre-sale, and they aren't necessarily the best ones in each price category.

Another ticket-related question: is it safe to buy off StubHub? I mean, I know it's a rip-off price-wise, but I just want to know if the tickets will actually show up. It's not my first choice, but I'm just thinking about a worst case scenario if I can't get a ticket for the Pens game when it goes on sale tomorrow.

On a semi-related note: HOLY CRAP!! I can't believe I'm actually going to do this!!! :yowza:

On another semi-related note: I'm sorry I've been coming in here and playing 20 questions lately...can I blame the off-season?

Edited by MulesWillFly93

ya stubhub is good. ive purchased tickets same day as the game and they were ready for me at the stubhub office near campus martius (sp?). they also insure your account if something happens so you wont get screwed.

Another ticket-related question: is it safe to buy off StubHub? I mean, I know it's a rip-off price-wise, but I just want to know if the tickets will actually show up. It's not my first choice, but I'm just thinking about a worst case scenario if I can't get a ticket for the Pens game when it goes on sale tomorrow.

On a semi-related note: HOLY CRAP!! I can't believe I'm actually going to do this!!! :yowza:

On another semi-related note: I'm sorry I've been coming in here and playing 20 questions lately...can I blame the off-season?

I have used STUBHUB many times. Ya the prices kinda suck but honestly it hasn`t been too bad. They are good. Just make sure you bring ID if your gonna pick it up. Dont forget to check the other LGW forums for people selling tickets. That has been useful for me aswell. Worse case scenario... try Kijiji or Craiglist.. but only if your gonna pick them up. Cheers and good luck

So HORNY for the season to start

I kinda get that feeling as well...At the last minute (like 8 minutes before the pre-sale began) I found an email in my spam mailbox from Olympia Entertainment with the code (REDWINGS10)...I hastily jumped onboard, and purchased tickets for the Leafs game in March, but was dismayed at the poor selection; ended up getting section 215 row 14...Makes me wonder if there's anything better today :unsure:

StubHub is safe; I've used it myself a handful of times, and they'll deliver within 48 to 72 hours after you've made your purchase.

I got 6th row in the upper bowl for the Leafs game when I when online today. I didn't know about the pre-sale until late Tuesday & couldn't find any pairs (except for SRO) for the Leafs, just scattered singles. Although, I got good seats Tuesday for the Montreal and New Jersey games.

I will second that StubHub is safe. You might also want to try Ticketmaster's TicketExchange, which is a partner with the Wings.

Thanks, guys. Good to know that they have insurance.

Looks like it won't be a problem, though - got a front row ticket! :siren: I'm kind of in a state of shock right now...I can't believe this is actually happening. Can't wait! I'll be wearing my jersey that Howard signed for, um, "luck." :sly: