• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yzefan

yzefan

Yzefan

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:26 AM

Ok so with the season only weeks away (FINALLY) i am getting all antzy to try and find some wings themes or even a black APP for my new Blackberry. Need some help trying to find one. Doesnt anyone out there have an blackberry Theme??

Now i realize that it matters which "cRaCk" i have, which i the 9700 bold. Some Help would be sweet!!!

Oh god i cant wait to see the boys on the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. i have tried Crackberry.com but there selection is weak!

Feel free to add me if you wanna jabber wings!!

222A55B6
Draper !!!

#2 dobbles

dobbles

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

i have a super old bb 8310. i was never able to find any decent wings themes. so i actually made my own. you might have better luck though as when i used to look, the only themes i could find were for the newer models. heres an example of what i made:

Posted Image

I love Maltby, but to say he wasn't a ****** is a dis-service to his career of douchebaggery.

#3 yzefan

yzefan

Yzefan

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

i have a super old bb 8310. i was never able to find any decent wings themes. so i actually made my own. you might have better luck though as when i used to look, the only themes i could find were for the newer models. heres an example of what i made:

Posted Image

not that i have a chance in hell of making my own... but how did you make one???
Draper !!!

#4 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:27 AM

I'm pretty sure you have to download a certain program to your computer, one of my friends has one and he is going to be making me a wings theme anyday now

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#5 dobbles

dobbles

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

yeah as newfy says, you just have to download a free program from the blackberry website. then just figure it out. to me the program is fairly easy, just making the graphics if you aren't able to find exactly what you want can be time consuming.

I love Maltby, but to say he wasn't a ****** is a dis-service to his career of douchebaggery.

#6 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

Posted Image

Would that work on a 8703E?

#7 spartansbleedgreen

spartansbleedgreen

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

I'm in the middle of an attempt to theme my EVO. Very time consuming stuff for sure. Especially if you are learning photoshop and xml editing at the same time.