• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
yzefan

Red Wings Themed BlackBerry

Rate this topic

Ok so with the season only weeks away (FINALLY) i am getting all antzy to try and find some wings themes or even a black APP for my new Blackberry. Need some help trying to find one. Doesnt anyone out there have an blackberry Theme??

Now i realize that it matters which "cRaCk" i have, which i the 9700 bold. Some Help would be sweet!!!

Oh god i cant wait to see the boys on the ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. i have tried Crackberry.com but there selection is weak!

Feel free to add me if you wanna jabber wings!!

222A55B6

i have a super old bb 8310. i was never able to find any decent wings themes. so i actually made my own. you might have better luck though as when i used to look, the only themes i could find were for the newer models. heres an example of what i made:

bb.jpg

i have a super old bb 8310. i was never able to find any decent wings themes. so i actually made my own. you might have better luck though as when i used to look, the only themes i could find were for the newer models. heres an example of what i made:

bb.jpg

not that i have a chance in hell of making my own... but how did you make one???

yeah as newfy says, you just have to download a free program from the blackberry website. then just figure it out. to me the program is fairly easy, just making the graphics if you aren't able to find exactly what you want can be time consuming.

bb.jpg

Would that work on a 8703E?