• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dimaline312000

I need a picture of the JLA Center Ice

Rate this topic

I'm thinking of getting at tatoo on my upper back/shoulder area and I want it of the Red Wings Center Ice with the Wings Logo and HOCKEYTOWN but I need a decent picture of it and I can't seem to find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would have a picture, but the jackasses at the joe wouldnt let me bring my camera in last october. They said my lens was too much like a professional lens. Even thought it only zooms 300mm. LAME. I used it in Atlanta, Anaheim, Nashville, and Denver. Those arenas didn't have an issue.

I'm thinking of getting at tatoo on my upper back/shoulder area and I want it of the Red Wings Center Ice with the Wings Logo and HOCKEYTOWN but I need a decent picture of it and I can't seem to find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try my avatar.

I would have a picture, but the jackasses at the joe wouldnt let me bring my camera in last october. They said my lens was too much like a professional lens. Even thought it only zooms 300mm. LAME. I used it in Atlanta, Anaheim, Nashville, and Denver. Those arenas didn't have an issue.

Read the rules next time before you go in. Max is 200mm.

Read the rules next time before you go in. Max is 200mm.

Yeah, obviously its a rule. But my point is nobody else seemed to have a problem with it. They need to let that go. It pretty much ruined my first trip to the joe. I wanted to snap so many pictures of my favorite players against the capitals. Its not like 300 mm is going to get me into sports illustrated. especially at the top of the arena. give me a break

Yeah, obviously its a rule. But my point is nobody else seemed to have a problem with it. They need to let that go. It pretty much ruined my first trip to the joe. I wanted to snap so many pictures of my favorite players against the capitals. Its not like 300 mm is going to get me into sports illustrated. especially at the top of the arena. give me a break

Each rink has its own rules. Some rinks, like the Stars, don't have any requirements and you can bring any size lens that you want, others like the Joe have strict rules and they do enforce them. It saddens me that I can't bring a larger lens to the Joe but it sure doesn't ruin going to the game.

I think I just want the Hockeytown Logo and the Wings Logo just as they are I don't want the whole Center Ice Circle and the Lines. I think that Would look real goofy. Now I just have to find a decent size plain Wings Logo to go On my Arm as well. Thanks for the help everyone. Keep it coming.