• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official Detroit Lions thread

Rate this topic

Ngata for a fourth and a fifth.

Replacing the best DT in the league with a top five dt, even though he's a bit older, is not too bad.

Now well have time to draft another monster, even though such is probably the most dominant DT well see for a while, for that price tag, he's not worth it.

I guess were also not bringing back nick Fairley.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/27/detroit-lions-ameer-abdullah/29389737/

enjoy this young man, and watch him grow as a pro player... I watched his entire career at Nebraska. You won't find a finer individual or better team mate than Ameer. He loves to win, but he also makes it happen.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/27/detroit-lions-ameer-abdullah/29389737/

enjoy this young man, and watch him grow as a pro player... I watched his entire career at Nebraska. You won't find a finer individual or better team mate than Ameer. He loves to win, but he also makes it happen.

I'm excited about him, he looks like he's gonna be a good one.

What are your predictions for the season? Caldwell says their goal is to be better than last season (11-5) and I think that is possible, but will be difficult as they play a pretty difficult schedule this year.

As always, I think the goal for the team should be to end their playoff loss streak, which now stands at 8. Anything less, and it's just same old Lions in my book.

Can't wait for football season regardless.

Edited by Ram

What are your predictions for the season? Caldwell says their goal is to be better than last season (11-5) and I think that is possible, but will be difficult as they play a pretty difficult schedule this year.

As always, I think the goal for the team should be to end their playoff loss streak, which now stands at 8. Anything less, and it's just same old Lions in my book.

Can't wait for football season regardless.

11-5 almost seems like the best possible record looking at the schedule, but if the o- line holds up, and ngata can stay healthy enough to make an impact half of what suh would I think they'll make the playoffs.

I'm excited for ameer abdullah.

We need our guards to hold up on the o line and not let Stafford get blown up, then the d won't be on the field so much and won't give up 21+ point leads.

And getting deadre levy healthy will help a lot too, dudes one of the best linebackers in the league, and I hear his beard hangs out with zetterbeard on the weekend.