• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official Detroit Lions thread

Rate this topic

I'm cool with Caldwell staying. I don't think he was a problem. Everyone needs to be on the same page and we need to quit this merry-go-round of having one part of the team come together and another fall apart.

Agreed.

Either our defense is amazing and our offense only puts up ~14 points, or our defense is awful and our offense miraculously remembers they can be amazing.

If he falls to us wherever we end up drafting this year, I do think we should draft Jared Goff. That way he can sit and learn for a year or two while we figure out if Stafford can win games when they matter, and if not then we'll have a developed ready to go starter for when we trade Stafford.

Unless Joey Bossa is still on the board, in which case we'd be dumb not to pick him. Or if they're both gone, nkemdiche, or oakman would be good consolation prizes too. But Oakman could potentially fall to the 2nd round, which would be amazeballs if we could snag two of those.

I read that Calvin kept the ball from his last TD.

I may be reading too much into it, but that doesn't sound promising for his return.

I think he has the same agent as Brett Farve. Farve "retired" a bunch of times too. Speculation is that Calvin may be doing this to get higher pay. I don't know if I believe that but supposedly the fact that the agent is same as Farve.. Idk. Edited by kickazz

If he's trying to get more than he already has, he's going to be disappointed...

He's already one if, if not the highest paid non qb.

Yeah. They were saying on sports center that he may be in that phase where he's looking at Detroit and saying "Is there something more you can do to keep me?" "Is it worth it?" Suposedly Farve went thru similar post season situation that Calvin is going thru.

But Calvin's not that type of guy so I don't know. Then again an agent can change a guy. His agent was same guy who represented Randy Moss, Cam Newton, Steve Mcnair. One of the best in the business.

Edited by kickazz