• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Official Detroit Lions thread

Rate this topic

So the Lions new Gm and assistant gm are both from the Patriots front office, here's to hoping we get some of the success they've had in the last decade and a half.

That's a good fit. The Lions have been finding new ways to deflate our balls for years.

What exactly is Quinn doing with all the free agent money he isn't using? Wasn't that whole Calvin retiring thing supposed to help the team? Lot of holes to fill and all cannot be taken care of with the draft.

Honestly even before the Stafford injury I was hesitant about their ability to close out the season, but now after struggling to beat the Bears at home and with Stafford's throwing hand banged up, my confidence level is quite low. :/

Dang it, I missed last game and didn't know Stafford got injured... this is why we can't have nice things

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

the thing with the lions, imho, is that they haven't been thaaaa good. They had a rough start and most wins have been 4th qtr comebacks. a few by our offense and a few won by our D. So anything can happen. It's just nice to finally have some thrills at Lions games now.

Week 16 playoff scenario

LIONS

The NFC North will belong to the Lions if they win and the Packers lose/tie or if they tie and the Packers lose. If they don’t win it, the division title will be up for grabs when the two teams face off in Week 17.

Detroit can also punch its ticket with a win and a Buccaneers loss/tie, with a tie and a Buccaneers loss or by tying while the Bucs tie and the Falcons win. They will also get in should the Buccaneers lose while the Redskins lose/tie and the Falcons win.

or as the song goes...

Edited by NerveDamage

I keep hearing rumours that the Lions are looking at Adrian Peterson.  Anyone hearing that?  Or is it just because I live in the heart of Vikings territory?

Correction:  I'm in the hepatic flexure of the colon of Vikings territory.

Where is the biggest need to be addressed at the draft? I want defense. With the upgrades made the offensive line, if we have at least 1 or 2 more playmakers on defense, could actually be really excited for the season. Typical Lions to make us excited then let us down...