I posted this in the NFL thread, but it bares repeating in this one:
This is pretty much exactly what everyone thought would happen. I love his fire and tenacity, but he's gotta learn to keep it between the whistles.
As for the game Thursday? Let's not talk about that.
We better get this thing righted soon, or it's no playoffs and a poor draft spot for the Lions.
Quite the jumbled mess from the 3-seed to the 8th. Huge game tonight with major implications. If New Orleans pulls it off, they've got a shot at the bye come playoff time. If New York pulls it off (which I don't see happening), things get even more jumbled from 4th-8th.
Strength of schedule is huge along with key injuries.
1. Green Bay Packers 11-0 (Remaining SoS: 31-23, 0.574 Winning %)
2. San Francisco 49ers 9-2 (Remaining SoS: 20-35, 0.364 Winning %)
3. New Orleans Saints 7-3 (Remaining SoS: 31-34, 0.477 Winning %)
4. Dallas Cowboys 7-4 (Remaining SoS: 24-29, 0.453 Winning %)
5. Chicago Bears 7-4 (Remaining SoS: 27-28, 0.491 Winning %)
6. Atlanta Falcons 7-4 (Remaining SoS: 25-29, 0.464 Winning %)
7. Detroit Lions 7-4 (Remaining SoS: 31-23, 0.574 Winning %)
8. New York Giants 6-4 (Remaining SoS: 31-23, 0.646 Winning %)
New York has a brutal finish to their schedule, while SF has a cake walk. The Packers remaining schedule is tied with Detroit's for the second most difficult among the 8 in the playoff picture.
Should be an interesting and fun end to the season.