• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rocky 33

Howard Worthy of Mcfarlane Figure?

Rate this topic

Red Wings figures sell better than any other, hence Howard. However I agree Franzen, Osgood, Rafalski, Kronwall, Bertuzzi, hell probably even Modano should have gotten them first.

Already have an Osgood figure (yes, it's in an Isles uni...):

McFarlane.com

Howard deserves his own cereal box and he'd kick everybody's ass in here in a Boggle tournament!

I give this an f-yeah, but I also think Franzen at the very least needs one too.

However, I just want to know if Howard's glove is held out in such a way that the Crosby action figure's face is easily insertable into it.

Edited by MulesWillFly93

If only Ozzie had played well last year, he'd have himself in a Wings jersey. Mind you, the one of him in an Islanders jersey is a joke. He was gone from Detroit for all of... what, 5 years? He spent almost all his career here, and should never have been made in any jersey other than a Winged Wheel.

I agree on some points above, Franzen, Kronwall, Raffi, and maybe a couple others deserve to have Figures in the Red Wings jersey.

yup mule would be great, i love the idea of a kronwall/havlat 2 pack it would be sweet, rafalski would be cool, another one of zetterberg and datsyuk would be pretty sweet, since they have what 4 crosbies and ovechkins or something, i would also love a filppula and a hudler one could come with 2 hookers, the idea are endless, i would say about 75% of this team could legitamately get a figure made.

I think they should just make as many of those figures as they can of all the players even if they aren't as popular as some. Somewhere in this world at least one person likes some player either popular or not. So I think Jimmy should have a McFarlane Figure.

a better question might be, is robyn regehr really worthy of a toy?

If a player is either:

-> On a Canadian team and is at least moderately popular (i.e. Regehr)

or

-> A prominent active Canadian player (i.e. Crosby)

Odds are you'll get a McFarlane figure. Crosby has like 40 now. Spezza is way too many as well.

I get the point in releasing Crosby figures-- I'm sure they sell well but do we really need one every second release? That's frigging insane.

As far as the op's original question-- yes he does. He was second in Calder voting and the Red Wings are a team that sells a ton of merchandise.

I'm still waiting on a Franzen figure... you'd think his offensive output over the last three post-seasons would warrant a figure (hell-- he frigging lead the league in post-season points per game this year!).

The Canadian and REd Wings Figures heavily outweigh the rest of the league, wich is good for this Wings fan, but yeah, it seems like every release of 8 has to have 4 Canadian teams, 1 of Crosby or Ovechkin, 1 Wings/Hawk/Bruin or Ranger and 1 new player that get his figure.

It's not as bad as Baseball where every release you're getting a Yankee and A Red Sox (Red Sox? How do you singularise Red Sox?)

I can't beleive they haven't released A Calvin Johnson Football figure yet....they need to get on Him and Matt Stafford, ASAP!