• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tinathebambina

Please help.

Rate this topic

Well... most games free hockey streams are if not plentiful, atleast posted somewhere on the interweb. As for game center, I really doubt that the terms of service of this site or Game center would allow them to share that info with you.

Hmmmm I hate to be cynical, and I am sure that the good folks here at LGW would pool together the 120 bucks or so for a year of center ice for a worthy cause, but someone signing up on here and asking for something the same day. Seems a bit fishy for me.

Edited by Booster313

Hi all

Im a huge Red Wings fan. Im going through a tough time in my personal life and really want to get hockeystreams or nhl gamecenter for my son, but cannot afford it.

If anyone would be so kind to share an account with me, please email me at tinathebambina@yahoo.com

Thanks

You always have sites that post games up for downloading. Of course it isn't live, but its free and better than nothing; nhltorrents.co.uk is a good site for that.

please do not take my question the wrong way. in this day and age, you have every right to be cynical. first, i wouldnt want to know any financial information. second, i dont want anyone to pool together money for me. i only want to share an account with someone that already has it for themselves. i dont want anyone going out of their way for me.

so only one computer/user can watch nhl gamecenter at a time? then that would not be an option.

thanks for taking the time to respond to me

Sorry to hear about your troubles and wish you all the best. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

On a side note, with situations like this, everyone needs to play it safe. Anyone remember a member here a long time ago had a dog and needed surgery? Well, Matt was kind enough to start a collection, and think it was well over $1,000 dollars so this dog could have surgery. It was all a scam.

I believe you can listen to the games for free through the Wings' radio feed on the station's website. That's what I do. You don't need to watch the game in order to follow it/enjoy it.

You have a valid point there. Unless the person is deaf. :unsure:

Edited by Rivalred

just google search myp2p forum and go to their forum sections and go to icehockey + NHL or something and there should always be a thread saying "Todays Hockey Games" or something along those lines. The users on that forum go out of their way to post links to most of the games around the league.

Thank you all for the responses. I appreciate the kind thoughts and wishes.

After some research, both hockeystreams and gamecenter only allow 1 user per account to be logged on at the same time. So that would not have worked.

However, thanks for all the ideas. I have found that the best idea is atdhe.net. The video is very good; im just hoping that it carries hockey games.

LGRW!!

Thank you all for the responses. I appreciate the kind thoughts and wishes.

After some research, both hockeystreams and gamecenter only allow 1 user per account to be logged on at the same time. So that would not have worked.

However, thanks for all the ideas. I have found that the best idea is atdhe.net. The video is very good; im just hoping that it carries hockey games.

LGRW!!

They will carry pretty much every NHL hockey game, along with many other sports.

Ya sharing accounts online doesn't work well if the individuals are fans of the same team, and games being on at the same time.

A common misunderstanding is that atdhe run their own streams. A majority of the time they don't and don't do much work, except just leech stuff and embed on their site. He does stream games here and there, but a lot of it comes from other people, CBC or Yahoo. Now myp2p does post their own, the source of a lot of NHL games online. They are a community of streamers and viewers who all work together to cover every game on a daily basis.

Being strapped for cash, free streams or radio is your best bet...outside of whatever you can get on TV. That or you can look to other Wings fans that provide games for fellow fans ;)