• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:12 PM

No offense Offsides, but the sigs/avatars you made in this thread are terrible compared to your previous work.

#22 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:08 PM

Seriously? Way to be an ass

Jen, I think they are great. And clearly so do several others. Ignore him.

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#23 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Seriously? Way to be an ass

Jen, I think they are great. And clearly so do several others. Ignore him.

Don't be so negative. It's actually a compliment to her previous work.

#24 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

Don't be so negative. It's actually a compliment to her previous work.

I'm not being negative, I just find it extremely rude. She started off the thread saying it was a new program and she wasnt sure how things would turn out. Everyone else is happy with what was made for them, I dont see the point in coming in a puting someone down when you could have very easily chose not to reply in the topic at all.

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#25 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:23 PM

I'm not being negative, I just find it extremely rude. She started off the thread saying it was a new program and she wasnt sure how things would turn out. Everyone else is happy with what was made for them, I dont see the point in coming in a puting someone down when you could have very easily chose not to reply in the topic at all.

I'm just letting her know my feelings towards her work.

Don't be such a sensitive White Knight. If she is mad at my comment, she can come defend herself. I'm not trying to put her down, I'm just making a point.

#26 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

I'm just letting her know my feelings towards her work.

Don't be such a sensitive White Knight. If she is mad at my comment, she can come defend herself. I'm not trying to put her down, I'm just making a point.

whatever. You clearly arent getting my point. I am I'm sure she will truly value your astute critique of her work....

Edited by wingnut22, 09 November 2010 - 08:34 PM.

Posted Image

#27 hotwings24

hotwings24

Super Wings chick!

• 48 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

hmm dang.. constructive criticism could be rude instead of saying someones work is junk or whatever, why dont u say what couldve been Improved? that makes no sense to cut someone down, i know this happened a while ago, but reading this and seeing how rude it was - I just had to comment!

#28 glasgowcelticwing

glasgowcelticwing

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

No offense Offsides, but the sigs/avatars you made in this thread are terrible compared to your previous work.

Offsides Quote ---- Don't know if any of you all remember me. Anyway, I have Photoshop Elements..I have done nothing EVER in PE. I have used PS and PSP before so this program is totally new to me. If anyone wants to be my guinea pig, I will do 2 maybe 3 requests...nothing too fancy and no animated because I don't even know if I *can* animate yet. ---- end quote.

Read what she said before making comments like what you said. :thumbup:
^^Thanks Offsides^^
RIP PHIL O'DONNELL,1972-2007.
RIP TOMMY BURNS, 1956-2008 .
you'll never walk alone.

#29 OzzieFan30

OzzieFan30

Ozzie's Official Nurse

• 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

JEEZ! I finally found where all the people got the awesome signature graphics (like WizardOfOz30, specifically...) just to see someone ran her off!! *sigh* Well, Offsides, I love your work and I don't even know you, so there. ^_^
Ozzie, what do you think the key to this whole playoffs and winning the Stanley Cup was? (asks Darren McCarty, interviewing Ozzie after beating Penguins in 2008 to win the Cup) "Just that we made every last minute a kerfuffule. That would be it, I mean, we never could just put an empty-netter in there to make it easy. We had to... really, you know what we did it for? So the fans could watch right to the end."

Thanks, Oz. So nice of you to always be thinking of the fans!!!!

#30 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:15 PM

Jeez, can't a girl retire in peace without people trolling her work :ranting:

I know I know, I'm lazy and sucks, now.

Thanks for the compliment though, Ozziefan30, Any Ozzie fan is a friend of mine :thumbup:

Posted Image

#31 glasgowcelticwing

glasgowcelticwing

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

JEEZ! I finally found where all the people got the awesome signature graphics (like WizardOfOz30, specifically...) just to see someone ran her off!! *sigh* Well, Offsides, I love your work and I don't even know you, so there. ^_^

I know her very well. She's my wife!!! :)

Jen (Offsides) is one of the most gifted sig and avatar designers I've ever seen. (I'm not only saying this because she's my wife, it's true) She has a great imagination and is really good at bringing her work to life. Sadly as she puts it "has retired" this has only happened as she no longer has photoshop on her computer and does not have the tools to create what she wants to create. Hopefully I can get her Photoshop soon so she can get back to doing something that she really loves to do. :thumbup:
^^Thanks Offsides^^
you'll never walk alone.

#32 glasgowcelticwing

glasgowcelticwing

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

Jeez, can't a girl retire in peace without people trolling her work :ranting:

I know I know, I'm lazy and sucks, now.

Thanks for the compliment though, Ozziefan30, Any Ozzie fan is a friend of mine :thumbup:

Hey Babes,

Got a sig request for you......

I want a Celtic Sig with a few of my Fav Celtic players on it.

Gary Hooper
Kris Commons
Emilio Izaguirre
Beram Kayal

Let me know when you can make this.

Love you <3
^^Thanks Offsides^^
you'll never walk alone.

#33 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:27 PM

I know her very well. She's my wife!!! :)

Jen (Offsides) is one of the most gifted sig and avatar designers I've ever seen. (I'm not only saying this because she's my wife, it's true) She has a great imagination and is really good at bringing her work to life. Sadly as she puts it "has retired" this has only happened as she no longer has photoshop on her computer and does not have the tools to create what she wants to create. Hopefully I can get her Photoshop soon so she can get back to doing something that she really loves to do. :thumbup:

She jelly that I have Adobe Photoshop CS5?

#34 glasgowcelticwing

glasgowcelticwing

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:06 PM

No she's not.

Do you make Sigs and Avatars with your Adobe Photoshop CS5?
^^Thanks Offsides^^
you'll never walk alone.

#35 Offsides

Offsides

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:34 AM

Ha ha, no. If I wanted it or had the time to do that kind of stuff I would get it myself.

Ultimately I know I have too many other irons in the fire. I like to make graphics, but I can't devote that much time to it anymore. I am too busy and honestly my life is just too full. This is not a bad thing. Do I miss it? Yeah to a certain extent it was fun, and I like being creative, but I'm creative in new ways now and my life is filled with the joys of spending time with my family, traveling & blogging.

If I get into the graphics again it will probably be for fun or to do my own thing. There is only so much you can do with the Red and White and I think that I am proud of what I've done and hope some people have enjoyed it, but you know, it was only for fun! If it's not really fun anymore, and too much pressure...well...then I need to be getting paid to do it :lol: :hehe:

Posted Image

#36 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:10 PM

No she's not.

Do you make Sigs and Avatars with your Adobe Photoshop CS5?

I've made quite a few sigs/avatars over the years. However, I mainly use it for other things.

#37 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

wrong post sorry.

Edited by crotty99, 21 October 2011 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#38 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

Ha ha, no. If I wanted it or had the time to do that kind of stuff I would get it myself.

Ultimately I know I have too many other irons in the fire. I like to make graphics, but I can't devote that much time to it anymore. I am too busy and honestly my life is just too full. This is not a bad thing. Do I miss it? Yeah to a certain extent it was fun, and I like being creative, but I'm creative in new ways now and my life is filled with the joys of spending time with my family, traveling & blogging.

If I get into the graphics again it will probably be for fun or to do my own thing. There is only so much you can do with the Red and White and I think that I am proud of what I've done and hope some people have enjoyed it, but you know, it was only for fun! If it's not really fun anymore, and too much pressure...well...then I need to be getting paid to do it :lol: :hehe:

Whats differences have you found between PSP and PE? I have been turned onto PE10 from my photographer and the classes I took... however my wife uses CS5 in her job.... So i have access to both. I am a huge beginner but i am playing around with shooting and editing .raw photos i take.

ps... NOTHING beats my signature you made below... NOTHING

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#39 L3T5G0W1NG5

L3T5G0W1NG5

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

Whats differences have you found between PSP and PE? I have been turned onto PE10 from my photographer and the classes I took... however my wife uses CS5 in her job.... So i have access to both. I am a huge beginner but i am playing around with shooting and editing .raw photos i take.

ps... NOTHING beats my signature you made below... NOTHING

This is the only thing you need to learn when it comes to editing photographs. VERY easy, and it edits them very well.

http://www.topazlabs.com/

If you have any computer knowledge, you'll be able to find a way to get it for free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users