• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rallyfire99

JOE Seating Question

Rate this topic

I'm going to be getting tickets to come to JLA. How are the seats in the 200's sections. I have heard they are all pretty good seats but I just wanna know for those that have been there.

depends on the row number Here

Look Here then click the sections in the 200's and it should show you a decent look.

Your 200 level seats should be fine. The only questionable seats I know of are located in the last row of the 100 level, which is actually a row of folding chairs, which I got when I saw the Wings play against the Sabres last season. My seats were in section 112, row 18, and to be honest, I was upset at first, but when I realized how much more leg room I had (considering my seat was a folding chair), I was fine with it.

As far as I'm concerned, there really isn't a bad seat that I've ever had at the Joe, and I've been all the way up at the top of the 200 level.

The one time I had risers it was sec. 220 row 3 couldnt see much and it seemed unsteady I was afraid to get up or move around too much. Just hope i didnt make the same mistake.

If those were on risers then I would be under the assumption that you were over the top of the tunnel where people go to the consession stands?

Guest best poster in LGW history

the 200s are generally pretty good seats, especially for the price.

there is, however, a higher chance of being seated next to someone sporting a mullet or a jersey tucked into jeans.

comes with the territory.

If you're not happy with those seats, I'll be happy to take them from you. My only possible complaint about them would be that they are too close to the ice. Our season tickets were Section 208, row 18, seats 3-7 and they were AWESOME.

I'm with Casey - I've sat all over the Joe from the 1st row to the last and I've never been disappointed. Maybe too close, but other than that, incredible.

If you're not happy with those seats, I'll be happy to take them from you. My only possible complaint about them would be that they are too close to the ice. Our season tickets were Section 208, row 18, seats 3-7 and they were AWESOME.

I'm with Casey - I've sat all over the Joe from the 1st row to the last and I've never been disappointed. Maybe too close, but other than that, incredible.

Agreed. My first Wings game was ice level, and that was too close. We did see game 5 of the Nashville series in '08 from the last row- still good seats!

I agree, pretty much any seat in the house is a good one at the Joe. The only time I was slightly disappointed with my seat was game 4 of the WC semifinals last year. Our tickets were in the very last row, but in this section the last row was in a little nook at the very top of the arena. I've been in the very last row before, but never like this. We were actually 1 row higher than the last row of the sections around us, I don't remember what section number, I'd have to dig out my ticket. Because we were that high up, the monitor blocked our view of the far end of the ice. I learned that night what it means when your ticket reads "obstructed view" :P

Luckily, we were able to move down a few rows pretty early in the game because some drunk high school kids got kicked out :D

My personal favorite seats are the first rows of the upper bowl sections. Gotta love the extra leg room when you're right in front of the railing.

I agree, pretty much any seat in the house is a good one at the Joe. The only time I was slightly disappointed with my seat was game 4 of the WC semifinals last year. Our tickets were in the very last row, but in this section the last row was in a little nook at the very top of the arena. I've been in the very last row before, but never like this. We were actually 1 row higher than the last row of the sections around us, I don't remember what section number, I'd have to dig out my ticket. Because we were that high up, the monitor blocked our view of the far end of the ice. I learned that night what it means when your ticket reads "obstructed view" :P

Luckily, we were able to move down a few rows pretty early in the game because some drunk high school kids got kicked out :D

My personal favorite seats are the first rows of the upper bowl sections. Gotta love the extra leg room when you're right in front of the railing.

This. Not a single bad seat in the House.

Guest best poster in LGW history

This. Not a single bad seat in the House.

the obstructed view seats in the "caves" are terrible. the fact that they are $9 sometimes doesn't make them good seats.

the obstructed view seats in the "caves" are terrible. the fact that they are $9 sometimes doesn't make them good seats.

They're bad, but if its a choice between those seats and not going to a hot ticket game at all, I'll choose the cave. They're still not as bad as the obstructed view seats at old tiger stadium. With some of those you were better off watching it on TV.