• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drumnj

Traverse City Prospects Tournament and Wings Training Camp Coverage

Rate this topic

Very good day here too.

Nick, Jim Howard, Ozzie, Patrick Eaves and Justin Abdelkader all fell in love with my dog Loki. Howie was even feeding him biscuits! :lol:

Pasha said hello to me (made my day!), I got to give Aaron Downey a big hug (actually two of them), and I finally got a picture with Jiri Fischer.

http://s19photobcket.com/albums/b180/Red_Wing_Datsyuk

Look under Red Wings camp 2010

More photos tomorrow. :)

good - enjoy the pics! More tomorrow!

By the way, I tried to put that link in that way and I was told I was not allowed to use that. Don't ask me why. I'm glad you got it to work.

Edited by Kira

good - enjoy the pics! More tomorrow!

By the way, I tried to put that link in that way and I was told I was not allowed to use that. Don't ask me why. I'm glad you got it to work.

Awesome pictures, thanks for showing! I like Datsyuk's comb-over.

Too cool that you got meet all those guys! Cool for your dog too! I have a 16 year old dog named Ozzie (after Osgood in his rookie season) and he's still going strong! I have a theory that my dog's life-span is directly tied to Osgood's career. Never retire Ozzie!

I love that pic of Mo, Huds, and Cleary all walking through the parking lot like a bunch of thugs!

Very good day here too.

Nick, Jim Howard, Ozzie, Patrick Eaves and Justin Abdelkader all fell in love with my dog Loki. Howie was even feeding him biscuits! :lol:

Pasha said hello to me (made my day!), I got to give Aaron Downey a big hug (actually two of them), and I finally got a picture with Jiri Fischer.

http://s19photobcket.com/albums/b180/Red_Wing_Datsyuk

Look under Red Wings camp 2010

More photos tomorrow. :)

So jealous. Can you feel the jealousy?

Thanks for the pictures, everyone! :D

Hopefully by this time next year I'll be moved back downstate (moving back to TC would be great!) and I'll be able to go again!

Someone should make a big sign that says "LGW Members Gather Here" and you can take a big group picture. :P

Awesome stories and pics- thanks to everyone for sharing. Can anyone from camp comment on Downey's skating?

He's doing well! He's on Pasha's team.

New pics added on Photobucket.

Edited by Kira

Here's my pictures from Day 2. Lots more of the players came out to sign. I got to watch some of the scrimmage and practices too. Downey was looking faster than he has before and much sharper on the puck. Out of the prospects/younger guys, Owens is definitely one to watch. When he signed for me, I said that I liked his goal from yesterday, and he replied, "I had one today too. Did you see that one?" Tatar is also doing really well. Franzen went skates first into the boards during the scrimmage, and I had bad flashbacks from early last season, but he slowed down before he hit the boards. The Z-D-H line is looking really good--can't wait to see them in action. More to come tomorrow. I'll add video tonight too from the scrimmage.

I also like Jordan Owens. I ran into him at the grocery store last night, and he was so nice. He and I share the same birthday. He's got lots of potential. Also showing well is the young goalie, Petr Mrazek. He's got potential.

Okay, everyone:

Had to quickly learn how to use PhotoBucket, but I've got my pictures and one video up from today. I'll try to get more video from practice and scrimmage tomorrow. Some pictures came out great and others a little blurry. Hopefully next year, I can get a more professional camera. :D Also went to the dinner last night and was at the table with Joey MacDonald. Great guy and nice to talk to. Here's the link: DRW Training Camp 9/18/10

Enjoy! I'll keep 'em coming, now that I have WiFi.

These are GREAT, Wing Queen. Thanks for taking the time to put them on here!

Great weekend-

Just a few thoughts: Kindl, Modano, Thomas Mc Collum stood out to me as guys that "gelled"

I am so stoked for the season to begin. I honestly think we are the team to beat this year. Everyone looked solid with lots of chemistry!

Drop the puck already! :)

Great weekend-

Just a few thoughts: Kindl, Modano, Thomas Mc Collum stood out to me as guys that "gelled"

I am so stoked for the season to begin. I honestly think we are the team to beat this year. Everyone looked solid with lots of chemistry!

Drop the puck already! :)

Archibald too...I thought he was very solid with lots of vision...anyone else impressed with his play?

He's not too bad. Don't know much about him.

One funny thing happened today. We had Loki with us again and Ken Kal walked by. He stopped to pet Loki and talked to us for a minute, then left. He came back a few minutes later with a camera guy, and asked if he could sit down beside Loki. Of course we said sure, and now our pooch is gonna be on Red Wings TV!!! Ken made some promos with Loki, and I can't wait to see them online. It was crazy.

If you go to www.detroitredwings.com...hit multimedia and go to Red Wings TV. Under 2010 Training Camp Day #2 - Sights and Sounds, you will see my Loki about 45 seconds in.

Edited by Kira