• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MissyLKS8

Preseason Games?

Rate this topic

Hey, I'm moving out of the country on September 28th. As a going away thing, my friends and I are going to the preseason games that I can attend. Just wondering, do they open the arena and have the warm ups like a regular season game? Do you think Modano would play? We all are wondering since none of us have ever gone. Anything I should know?

I've been to preseason baseball and it's a little different and you can wait outside and get autographs and all that good stuff-- anything like that either?

They have a roster rotation each night so we won't know about which games Modano is playing until closer to the game or possibly even game night, as far as practices, they aren't open. But if you go down to the rink about an hour before the game you can go in, go down to the glass and watch warmups. Sometimes they'll throw a puck or two into the crowd.

They have a roster rotation each night so we won't know about which games Modano is playing until closer to the game or possibly even game night, as far as practices, they aren't open. But if you go down to the rink about an hour before the game you can go in, go down to the glass and watch warmups. Sometimes they'll throw a puck or two into the crowd.

Nice, I'm hoping I'll get to see starting line in full force. I'm going to pre-season on the 26th, on Rangers. It's only $16 couldn't pass it up.

Edited by No.9

Nice, I'm hoping I'll get to see starting line in full force. I'm going to pre-season on the 26th, on Rangers. It's only $16 couldn't pass it up.

Wow, $16? I paid $7 on stubhub and with the 9 others who are going, it will be $8 with the service free. But I'm sure you have amazing seats.

Thanks guys, let's hope we see a great set of faces. One guy Matt who going said he hopes Modano will be in-- he didn't make a "Marry me, Modano" sign for nothing. Trust me, I'll be there for the pre-game warm ups. I can't believe I'm leaving my team...