• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MacK_Attack

NHL preparing for work stoppage with refs

Rate this topic

The ones in the minor leagues are worlds worse than the current refs.

You are right. I hope they get this settled before the season. The major issue with the officiating is the system the NHL gives them. I don't want any lost games because of inexperienced refs.

The ones in the minor leagues are worlds worse than the current refs.

The NHL refs are as bad as the NHL will allow them to be. Don't blame the refs the problem starts at the top. You could have Helen ******* Keller ref a game, and it would still be the NHL's fault.

It irritates the hell out of me when fans act like total homers and just don't accept that their team lost/the other team played better when they did, and use the officiating or other factors as excuses, but last season was as bad as it got, generally speaking in terms of officiating. I.e. I'll fully give the Sharks credit for advancing past the Red Wings. Pretty much everybody here can make a claim though that the officiating was less than spectacular and that it played a much bigger factor in the outcome of the series than it should have. Not an everybody or the refs are purposefully against the Red Wings rant at all, just sticking to the topic at hand more/less that the officiating was very bad overall across the league. While there are so many rules that are not strictly black and white making officials job that much harder, I won't miss these set of referees for the time being.

The problem isn't the refs. The problem is that the NHL is always changing what they want called and I think it has taken an toll on the refs.

I read one of the biggest bargaining issues is the refs concerns over the "standard" and how they are evaluated, as well as job security.

Refs are human, they're going to make mistakes, but they at least need a clear idea of what the priorities are as far as rule crackdowns are.

Edited by MacK_Attack

Guest Stolberg

it would be pretty terrible to have scabs reffing in the nhl

but i guess fans are going to hate the guys in stripes no matter

Hello, dear friend, here is www.nlf47.com. And there is some good news for you, we have lowered the prices on every jersey, we are a very professional company engaged in supplying NFL Jerseys ( National Football League jerseys ) products, We have our own factories and can supply you our best products in good quality and best price. If you are satisfied with or interested in our products, please contact us ASAP. here we are 24/7 service. we deliver the jersey fast, and we will try our best to supply you good service.

All the best,

Marilyn

UNJ International Sales Dept

MSN: wholesale009@hotmail.com

WOW! Now the officials even have their own website to sell their jerseys!

They are already presenting a strong front. They will not cave to the demands of the league, players, or fans.

Oh, wait. Those are football jerseys. What were we talking about here?