• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

VladyIBELIEVE16

Zetterberg Auto signing, 9/23 - Hockeytown Authentics

Rate this topic

I don't think the bracelets were numbered accurately. I'm behind one of the pillars in front of the store. By the way, JasonNewEra, amazing drawing by the way. I wish I had one!

Ah, thank god. I would have kicked myself if that happened. I was torn between my jersey and Swedish player poster but settled with the jersey. And yeah, I didn't bother asking since I knew it was a charity.

nice!

i would have went with the jersey too. i have a couple signed jerseys, but i really cant find it in myself to still want to wear one if i got it signed.

i was thinking about getting a zetterberg winter classic just for this signing, but it was way too short notice to be able to scrape up the cash.

i picked up a flyer today for the modano signing at the store a few down from hockeytown authentics thats going down next month, and i think i might pull the trigger on that if i can get the $120 or whatever it'll cost for a modano ccm vintage north stars jersey,

its a 40 dollar signing, and if i spent that kinda cash, id want something nicer than an 8x10 for sure.

not that 40 bucks is a horrible price, its definitely pricey for modano, but fair i think for an in store kinda deal.

plus who knows when hes gonna retire and set up shop back west.

URGH, I want to go to that so bad!

Oh, I've worn by jersey with all 10 autographs. I get a lot of heat from doing that. But I never wear it outside and it's always in a protective bag. It's good luck, that's why. And it's not like I'm ever going to sell it.

jasonnewera, great pics and an awesome drawing :thumbup:

who all is on that? i can make ou a few more from the top angle like draper, lidstrom, i think burr, robitaille, filpulla, pretty sure one of datsyuk's autograph forms, mccarty.

post an upright full size of that for sure, it looks completely rad.

URGH, I want to go to that so bad!

Oh, I've worn by jersey with all 10 autographs. I get a lot of heat from doing that. But I never wear it outside and it's always in a protective bag. It's good luck, that's why. And it's not like I'm ever going to sell it.

you should!

and on second thought, i definitely am gonna go anyways no matter what i end up with to get signed.

ideally what id want is a north stars modano item, a jersey if possible, but id settle with a pic. i know of a few 8x10 modano north stars pics exist, but hopefully i could find a bigger one.

id get a wings item, but modano was my favorite non wing player growing up, and the north stars are my favorite defunct team, which i know sounds totally weird but whatever, haha.

the minnesota wild are my 2nd favorite team after the wings, so its a nice minnesota thing going on there.

i gotta get this done for sure.

I would go, but I'm moving out of the county for a while on Tuesday!

This is going to sound sarcastic, but really, quite the dilemma of not knowing what you want signed, isn't it? I would get something related to the stars if he was your favorite non-wing. Hmm... just wondering, how would he sign it? Old number, new number?

I've seen pics of things he's recently signed from guys who seen him outside of the hotel he was staying at when he was first settling into the detroit area, and he signed them as "90" but if it was a dallas stars or minnesota north stars item, im sure he'd sign it as "9"

numbereddrawing.jpg

You guys wanted it now you got it. The drawing has Yzerman/Babcock/Bowman/Howe/Datsyuk/Zetterberg/Osgood/Lidstrom/Draper

1.Alex Delvecchio/2.Ted Lindsay/3.Mike Babcock/4.John Ogrodnick/5.Johnny Wilson/6.Darren McCarty/7.Henrik Zetterberg/8.Pat MacKinnon(Alumni)/9.Darren Helm/10.Luc Robitaille/11.Nicklas Lidstrom/12.Marcel Dione/13.Gordie Howe/14.Larry Murphy/15.Ron Rakecky(Alumni)/16.Bill Gadsby/17.Rob Palmer/18.Niklas Kronwall/19.Kirk Maltby/20.Joe Kocur/21.Ville Leino/22.Valteri Filppula/23.Paul Ysebaert/24.Chris Osgood/25.Jimmy Howard/26.Bill Evo(Alumni)/27.Kris Draper/28.Kevin Miller/29.Doug Brown(Alumni)/30.Dan Cleary/31.Shawn Burr/32.Mike Martilla(Alumni)/33.Jason Williams/34.Mickey Redmond/35.Todd Bidner(Alumni)

The silver auto in the corner by Joe Kocur is mine. Don't mind the flash on Osgood from the camera or the light by Gordie. Couldn't remove them. I drew this myself and its the only one, so I'm sorry you can't have one! :-P

Edited by JasonNewEra

You guys wanted it now you got it. The drawing has Yzerman/Babcock/Bowman/Howe/Datsyuk/Zetterberg/Osgood/Lidstrom/Draper

1.Alex Delvecchio/2.Ted Lindsay/3.Mike Babcock/4.John Ogrodnick/5.Johnny Wilson/6.Darren McCarty/7.Henrik Zetterberg/8.Pat MacKinnon(Alumni)/9.Darren Helm/10.Luc Robitaille/11.Nicklas Lidstrom/12.Marcel Dione/13.Gordie Howe/14.Larry Murphy/15.Ron Rakecky(Alumni)/16.Bill Gadsby/17.Rob Palmer/18.Niklas Kronwall/19.Kirk Maltby/20.Joe Kocur/21.Ville Leino/22.Valteri Filppula/23.Paul Ysebaert/24.Chris Osgood/25.Jimmy Howard/26.Bill Evo(Alumni)/27.Kris Draper/28.Kevin Miller/29.Doug Brown(Alumni)/30.Dan Cleary/31.Shawn Burr/32.Mike Martilla(Alumni)/33.Jason Williams/34.Mickey Redmond/35.Todd Bidner(Alumni)

The silver auto in the corner by Joe Kocur is mine. Don't mind the flash on Osgood from the camera or the light by Gordie. Couldn't remove them. I drew this myself and its the only one, so I'm sorry you can't have one! :-P

Nice! How long did it take you to draw that?

numbereddrawing.jpg

All I gotta say is DAMN. That's an awesome drawing. Are you a professional artist or is it a hobby?

i had friend go and went INSANE. she got her auto but i got a phone call from hank himself wishing me a happy birthday! and then a picture of him smiling after he heard me thank him.

jason- im with everyone too on that amazing picture! :thumbup: :thumbup:

All I gotta say is DAMN. That's an awesome drawing. Are you a professional artist or is it a hobby?

I like to say that it is just a hobby, but it seems that so many people like my drawings that I end up making some cash off of it. I also majored in multimedia in college so I guess I'm a professional now. I created the avatar for my profile as well using photoshop. If you are interested in my work and would like to have a 8x10 done of something just give me a holler and I'll see what I can do for you.

Here are some more of my drawings and other works.

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/gallery/#Detroit-Tigers

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/gallery/#NHL-Wallpapers

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/gallery/#MLB-Wallpapers

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/gallery/#NFL-Wallpapers

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/art/WWE-Wrestlemania-23-Poster-131964171?q=gallery%3AUsher-5%2F6214719&qo=1

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/art/TNA-Bound-for-Glory-Poster-131965387?q=gallery%3AUsher-5%2F6214719&qo=2

http://usher-5.deviantart.com/gallery/#Drawings

Edited by JasonNewEra

nice!

i would have went with the jersey too. i have a couple signed jerseys, but i really cant find it in myself to still want to wear one if i got it signed.

i was thinking about getting a zetterberg winter classic just for this signing, but it was way too short notice to be able to scrape up the cash.

i picked up a flyer today for the modano signing at the store a few down from hockeytown authentics thats going down next month, and i think i might pull the trigger on that if i can get the $120 or whatever it'll cost for a modano ccm vintage north stars jersey,

its a 40 dollar signing, and if i spent that kinda cash, id want something nicer than an 8x10 for sure.

not that 40 bucks is a horrible price, its definitely pricey for modano, but fair i think for an in store kinda deal.

Is there anywhere to look to find other player signings? As I've stated I'd like to get Bert.