• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NotTooAbby

Kari Lehtonen doesn't wear his Chuck Norris mask, it wears him

Rate this topic

Fail. Maybe 4 years ago when the Chuck Norris crap was only slightly annoying, but now it's just fail.

This is still going on?

Thank God. Good to know I'm not the only one...

Yeah I thought this fad had passed. Isn't Betty White the new hip-washed-up-celebrity? He should paint her on his mask.

betty whites always been around, theres nothing washed up about her. now for chuck norris..

Lehtonen likes to do things associated with the city/state he's playing in. He had Ludacris or something like that on his mask in Atlanta. I don't think it was his idea either, he let the artist choose something iconic for the state. This is probably the same thing, although Patrick Duffy might have been more appropriate. Then again, was Kari alive when Dallas was on TV?

Nevertheless, nice mask, outside-the-box idea yet actually somewhat related to his region (Walker: Texas Ranger). I still appreciate the Chuck Norris jokes too. It's better than Kill Bill.

Guest Stolberg

getty_rf_photo_of_man_on_phone_with_prescription.jpg

Hello.... 2005? Yeah, uhh.. I've been taking this medication you sent me, and uh... yeah, the Chuck Norris jokes still aren't funny.

Is that some kind of way of paying homage to the North Stars and their days in the "Chuck Norris Division"?

It could be a Walker, Texas Ranger thing, since the Stars play in Texas.

Chances are, though, that he just did it because he thought it would look cool. I mean what does The Joker have to do with Atlanta?