• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Wings name Red & White Teams (also send 13 back down)

Rate this topic

Red Team

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Ritola-Abdelkader-Miller

Owens-Helm-Eaves

Tatar-Andersson-Maltby

Tardiff

Lidstrom-Kronwall

Janik-Smith

Lashoff-Meech

Amadio

Osgood

McCollum

White Team

Franzen-V. Filppula-Bertuzzi

Hudler-Modano-Cleary

Pare-Emmerton-Mursak

I. Filppula-Johnson-Downey

Raedeke

Stuart-Rafalski

Ericsson-Salei

Kindl-Pyett

Ehrhardt

Howard

MacDonald

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/09/red_wings_trim_camp_roster_to.html

I totally did not realize that the Wings signed MacDonald back in July. I thought he was just hanging out with us for training camp and planned to head back to some other team.

I have to beleive that MacDonald beleives (Stay with me on this) that he has a chance to be the number 2 guy on this team. Being the third guy sucks, because you dont play much. I think he would have signed elsewhere otherwise. I suppose Ozzie could really s*** the bed.

Both teams are already better than the Islanders.

LOL

We are so deep this year, I kind of want to see a rash of injuries just so I can watch some of our prospects play.

Why in the world would you type this sentence? I'm not a superstitious person, but come on.

Why in the world would you type this sentence? I'm not a superstitious person, but come on.

Yeah. No injuries please. How about.... I hope the Wings have such an absurdly high point advantage that they can afford to simply rest the starters for a week and let all the prospects get ice time. :hehe:

Kolosov and Minard are missing as well...

So is Pearce...

I guess the Red vs White Roster just doesn't cover everybody that is still in camp.

They have a goalie (Pearce), D pair (Piche & Kolosov), and forward line (Coetzee-Minard-Parkes) in reserve apparently. (Plus Draper out)

They have a goalie (Pearce), D pair (Piche & Kolosov), and forward line (Coetzee-Minard-Parkes) in reserve apparently. (Plus Draper out)

Pearce is way down on the totem pole. There was really no way he was going to get a spot on the Red and White teams. Maybe he could have challenged MacDonald, but there's no rush with Pearce.

I'm actually really curious as to why MacDonald is here. Either he's in the AHL and he pushes Pearce out of the rotation, or he's in the NHL and he's wasting cap space.

Edited by VM1138

This is probably true lol. We are so deep this year, I kind of want to see a rash of injuries just so I can watch some of our prospects play.

You're lucky the minus feature is gone, because I think this had a good chance of becoming the most negged post in the history of LGW.

You're lucky the minus feature is gone, because I think this had a good chance of becoming the most negged post in the history of LGW.

I don't know, I had a pretty high negative post :ph34r:

Anyways, I really love the depth on our team this year. I'm really looking forward to this year, we have one of the best teams on paper yet again.

I kind of want to see you get an injury of rashes just for saying that.

That sounds serious.

I think my hockey withdrawl gets worse everytime I come on this site. I would call in sick to work and stay home from class just to watch the red vs white game if it was on TV. The fact that I am on edge waiting for Wednesday to come so I can watch the preseason game between the Leafs and Sens on TSN is terrible.

Guest CaliWingsNut

the unlucky or young 13:

Forwards:

Darren Archibald (Barrie)

Louis-Marc Aubry (Montreal)

Mitchell Callahan (Kelowna)

Landon Ferraro (Everett)

Antonin Honejsek (Moose Jaw)

Stephen Johnston (Windsor)

Brooks Macek (Tri-City)

Andrej Nestrasil (PEI)

defensemen:

Alex Cord (Oakville)

Gleason Fournier (Rimouski)

Brenden Kichton (Spokane)

Marc Zanetti (Ottawa)

goaltender:

Petr Mrazek (Ottawa)

I'll try to find the link but McDonald is kicking around because Babcock said that he'd be the first goaltender called up in case of injury (before McCollum and obviously Pierce). GR will have McDonald and McCollum as their goaltenders and Pearce will probably be in Toledo(I guess)