• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WMUCarGuy

TV Coverage/Live Streams of Pre-Season Games

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

Some games are televised

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php/topic/66566-2010-11-fox-sports-detroit-tv-schedule/

249391.jpg

"The Detroit Red Wings and FOX Sports Detroit today announced the 2010-11 Red Wings local television schedule.

FOX Sports Detroit (FSD) continues its exclusive production and carriage of Red Wings games by airing up to 75 regular-season games, plus three pre-season contests. The 78 overall games include 59 slated for FSD and 19 on FOX Sports Detroit Plus (FS PLUS). Up to four regular-season games may later be selected for exclusive national telecast by NBC.

Most, if not all, Red Wings games this season on FSD and FS PLUS are expected to be televised in high-definition.

Ken Daniels and Mickey Redmond return as the Wings TV announce crew with former Red Wing and Hockey Hall of Famer Larry Murphy filling in for Redmond during select road games and serving as between-the-benches reporter for home contests.

Accompanying most telecasts is RED WINGS LIVE, providing exclusive and extensive pre- and post-game coverage. WINGSPAN, FOX Sports Detroit's Red Wings-themed half-hour show, will also air weekly throughout the season, premiering each Friday or Saturday."

http://www.foxsports...s/wingsschedule

NHL Network is doing both of the Wings/Hawks games, and they are going to replay the ranger/wings game on monday in the afternoon. I just looked forward through the listings. I just set my dvr to record all of them if I might miss one!