• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrossCheck24

GDT: Red & White Game

Rate this topic

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Crymson

My thoughts.

Owens has a real s*** at making this team as a 4th liner in the future. Speed and toughness, he's like a Helm that fights.

What would this entail? :rolleyes:

:lol:

vFlip/iFlip LOL. iFlip. Thats funny.

It was a real treat to see our talent vs our talent. This is the first red/white game that I've seen. It was awesome to see Lidstrom poke check the puck off of Franzens stick. The best part is our prospects look very solid! There are a ton of up and comming talent. I can't wait to see Tatar in the NHL.

Guest Crymson

I would of traded big e back when he had trade value...either that or take my chances passing him through waviers and making him a winger in GR lol

Umm... so you would have traded Ericsson at one of the following points:

1) When he was coming up through GR and was considered one of the organization's best prospects.

2) After he did quite well in the '09 playoffs.

3) When/after he was in the midst of his first slump, something that lots of players go through but from which many rebound.

That doesn't make sense.

Edited by Crymson

Umm... so you would have traded Ericsson at one of the following points:

1) When he was coming up through GR and was considered one of the organization's best prospects.

2) After he did quite well in the '09 playoffs.

3) When/after he was in the midst of his first slump, something that lots of players go through but from which many rebound.

That doesn't make sense.

With hindsight, it makes perfect sense!

Guest Crymson

With hindsight, it makes perfect sense!

Ready the time machine, Marty. As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88mph the instant the lightning strikes the tower... everything will be fine!

:P

Edited by Crymson

One thing that was quite funny to see was how Kindl out-deked Datsyuk nicely, but then lost the puck to Homer.

Who impressed more? Ritola or Miller?

Miller had a shot off the post, they both made some nice passes (like when Abby failed to finish) and Ritola seemed to be carrying the puck quite a bit (but perhaps not using his teammates enough). It will be interesting to watch how this develops - especially considering they're both on the same line!

Guest Heaten

Who else is a little sick to the stomach seeing Ericsson and his play.

Calm down, it's not even pre-season yet. This is the time for players to shake the rust off, not compete for a spot on the Olympics. I saw a few bone head plays by several players... it's freakin TRAINING CAMP for crying out loud!

One thing that was quite funny to see was how Kindl out-deked Datsyuk nicely, but then lost the puck to Homer.

Who impressed more? Ritola or Miller?

Miller had a shot off the post, they both made some nice passes (like when Abby failed to finish) and Ritola seemed to be carrying the puck quite a bit (but perhaps not using his teammates enough). It will be interesting to watch how this develops - especially considering they're both on the same line!

Miller has the slight edge right now, but Ritola has a better future to becoming a solid and impact player. If Wings lose Ritola, I'll be pissed!