• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Pre-Season 9/22 GDT: Red Wings at Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I refuse to listen to a stream with Mike Lange. Quite possibly the most annoying announcer in the league.

For those who can watch, honest assessment of the two goals? Yes, yes, I know, OMG OZZIE SUXX0R5 LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I'm looking for actual information.

I don't think anyone has a video stream :( But from the sounds of the play-by-play.. sounded like Comrie just kept picking up rebounds off Ozzie and eventually got one in.

Sid shot it on Ozzie, he made the initial save but it sounded like the puck fell outta the glove and Crosby batted it into the net.

Just sounds like rust on Ozzie's part - and the defensemen he's got out there tonight aren't exactly our A-team either.

I don't think anyone has a video stream :( But from the sounds of the play-by-play.. sounded like Comrie just kept picking up rebounds off Ozzie and eventually got one in.

Sid shot it on Ozzie, he made the initial save but it sounded like the puck fell outta the glove and Crosby batted it into the net.

Just sounds like rust on Ozzie's part - and the defensemen he's got out there tonight aren't exactly our A-team either.

Much appreciated. :D