• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Pre-Season 9/22 GDT: Red Wings at Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

while i see your point and agree with it, i giggled a bit when i read that maltby is part of our 'A' lineup. dude will be in grand rapids soon; he's not helping you prove your point!

Yeah, yeah. Sorry. I was just trying to run down the roster in my head. To make matters worse, I was saying "Grind Line" in my head when I wrote Drapes and Malts, so that just shows how clueless I am. :)

Guest Heaten

For the sake of truthiness, what does Maltby or Draper have to due with our 'A' lineup? :ph34r:

Well to his defense, he left Howard out as part of the "A" team who didn't play. I didn't expect Wings to win this game after seeing Peguins opted to play their starting lineup and Wings were dressing mostly try-outs and kids.

That really sucks I was on here looking for good news after work and...Oh well didnt see and/or hear it so cant comment any further really other then did anyone see the Toronto Ottawa game last nite? What was it 5-0, I saw the game on and off for a total of 5 minutes and Lebda was on the Ice for I swear to gosh 3 of them! If someone watched this I'd love to here if he was on for all 5 lol

Edited by 13dangledangle

Toronto and Ottawa played again tonight. The Leafs got the win. My man Jay Rosehill got into another scrap :thumbup: Some nastiness at the final horn with Mike Komisarek and Zach Smith.

highlight though was lassard totally whiffing on a hit and flying into the leafs bench right next to pierre

The Lessard attempted hit was hilarious. The Battle Of Ontario lives up to its name, even in the preseason.

rosehill also whiffed on a hit and ended up in his own bench, it wasn't as dramatic though, those guys need to adjust their radars

that looked more like a knee on knee hit than a hip check.

Look at it again. Boynton is coming in with the check towards Durno, Durno sees him, gives up the puck along the boards and tries to dodge the hit towards center ice. Had Durno not made any move, he'd have looked like Havlat.

Jesus f*** sounds like a dramatic game. what the hell happened.

looks like osgood is still the same as last year, unless there were a lot of defense errors

sounds like bert stood up for a knee on knee hit from orpik?

nice to see salei scoring anyway.

Jesus f*** sounds like a dramatic game. what the hell happened.

looks like osgood is still the same as last year, unless there were a lot of defense errors

sounds like bert stood up for a knee on knee hit from orpik?

nice to see salei scoring anyway.

I wouldn't read too much into a pre-season game where the Wings dressed none of their best players and the Pens fielded Crosby and Malkin...

Fortunately Zetterberg wasn't there for Crosby to beat up on.

Glad Big Bert took a stand. Conveniently, there are no YouTube videos of this, just Downey getting tooled a bit.