Pre-Season 9/22 GDT: Red Wings at Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Lets go Red Wings. CLAP CLAP...CLAP CLAP CLAP

Wings 33 Pens -12

...a GDT?? It's been too long, I almost didn't recognize you.

Shame there doesn't seem to be any streams for this one, I'm dying to see some Red Wings hockey. Hopefully next game there'll be a stream, when I guess the EuroTwins and Souse will play.

Wings win 14 to 3.

Also, what's with the font on the jerseys guys? Are they using something different this year?

Standard font for the preseason- probably an iron-on. Makes it easy to shuffle numbers.

There will be a stream up for sure tonight, I can guarantee it. My buddy is hosting it and ill get the link as soon as I can after we make sure that it works and goes online. So, cross your fingers LGW Community! I'm here to help!

YOU BETTER SHARE! haha.

There will be a stream up for sure tonight, I can guarantee it. My buddy is hosting it and ill get the link as soon as I can after we make sure that it works and goes online. So, cross your fingers LGW Community! I'm here to help!

Awesome is you.

Standard font for the preseason- probably an iron-on. Makes it easy to shuffle numbers.

Was waiting for that question. :hehe:

:lol:

I've been a member here for 7 and a half years, I hope you guys know that I know the answer.

I wasn't ballsy enough to start my own thread about it, but I'm sure that'll happen soon enough :ph34r:

Game will be on the NHLNetwork (tv) today, last time i looked. so im sure some will stream it :cool:

oh also im new to the fourms, well 1st time poster but been chking these fourms out for a couple yrs now.

Edited by Caliwing

Guest Heaten

Game will be on the NHLNetwork (tv) today, last time i looked. so im sure some will stream it :cool:

oh also im new to the fourms, well 1st time poster but been chking these fourms out for a couple yrs now.

Not for me. My NHLN on dishnetwork (ch. 403) is Hawks and Tampa at 8pm. :angry:

Which is why I stated ill be either streaming it myself or having the link for others very soon. :) I have NHL Network on Comcast here in Tennessee and im sure I can stream it online but id have to get the rights cables... hmm.

Not for me. My NHLN on dishnetwork (ch. 403) is Hawks and Tampa at 8pm. :angry:

ah that sucks, i better take a look again at mine too make sure LOL, i have Cox Cable maybe it makes a differance on who u have, most likely im wrong about the provider making a differance.

Which is why I stated ill be either streaming it myself or having the link for others very soon. :) I have NHL Network on Comcast here in Tennessee and im sure I can stream it online but id have to get the rights cables... hmm.

Figured thats why you said there will be a stream up :cool:

ill miss the game but i got the DVR on it and have a app on my phone to keep me updated on the score. Damn ive missed hockey!!!

Edited by Caliwing