• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
titanium2

Euro Twins versus Sedin Twins

Rate this topic

That's a closer match up? Huh... Those two probably think they can just run over Pav and Z but I don't think so.

Yeah I'm with you. The Sedins vs. Euros is a way better matchup. I would pay money to see that.

How about any two Staals against them? Or a preseason matchup of Kronwalls vs Filppulas

Back on topic, I think if they played a series it would go to 7. The thing is though, with 2 on 2, it might just come down to whoever has the best shot. There's a lot of room and its not hard to get shots off, so of the 4, who has the best wrister?

Guest CaliWingsNut

Close match. Regardless of the fact that I think Datsyuk and Z are better individually, I gotta go with lifelong actual brothers.

dats and z are much better defensively. they would shut the sisters down and they wouldn't be able to get a shot off.

Yes, D & Z are better defensively, and if anybody could figure out the Sedins, it's Hank and Pavs . Sometimes, you swear there are three Sedins on the ice together.

In a 7 game series, I'd go with D & Z because of the defensive edge, and the fact that the Sedins can be just a little bit streaky sometimes.

It would be hard to bet aginst Pavs in a gmae like that, but it wouldn't suprise me a bit if the Sedins won.

Edited by T.Low