• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Adidarw

"Major" NHL announcement today

Rate this topic

NHL twitter says "Major announcement coming today from #NHL! Will be announced approximately 11:00 a.m. ET."

...speculation is it's the Pens/Caps HBO thing

In surprising fashion, Gary Bettman and the NHL will announce today that the Pittsburgh Penguins will be the Stanley Cup Champions for the 2010-2011 season.

Meanwhile, the Detroit Red Wings will have every other goal disallowed, and "Chelsea Dagger" is now the NHL's official theme song.

Who decided to take away the Minus Thing? Huh? :huh:

The modmins, I believe.

BTW, f*** Crosby. If he broke both his kneecaps in a tragic kneecap-breaking accident, I would feel no pity. I'm so over that flaming pile of crud. He's the Justin Bieber of the NHL.

Who decided to take away the Minus Thing? Huh? :huh:

don't know but it is great... i like not having to censor my malby comments.

The modmins, I believe.

BTW, f*** Crosby. He's the Justin Bieber of the NHL.

Well every now and again a pic will surface of The Biebs making out with some chick...not Crosberry....i see him more as a Katy Perry

I believe it is in reference to the HBO Crosby/Ovechkin "Hard Knocks"-like documentary

They have an odd definition of "major announcement". The Coyotes moving to Hamilton, that would be a major announcement. Bettman resigning, that would be a major announcement.

This? It's just more media oversaturation of Crybaby 87.

Awesome, can't wait to watch this show with the two best players in the game. Should be entertaining, and something every hockey fan will enjoy watching!

I'm with you. I'm definitely no fan of Crosby, but I'm certainly interested in getting a good look at what he's like off the ice.

And for me, more AO = more gooder.

They have an odd definition of "major announcement". The Coyotes moving to Hamilton, that would be a major announcement. Bettman resigning, that would be a major announcement.

This? It's just more media oversaturation of Crybaby 87.

ANYTHING INVOLVING THE EXALTED ONE CROSBY IS MAJOR

they are gonna ban the blackhawks piece of s*** "Dut da da Dut da da Dut da da da da da da Dut" stupid ******* goal song.

That is the most annoying song ever. I remember the first time I heard it and thought "Wow! That's a dumb song", then the Hawks scored again and I'm like "Seriously?? After every goal?" If I was a Hawks fan, I'd have to watch every home game with the sound off.

The modmins, I believe.

BTW, f*** Crosby. If he broke both his kneecaps in a tragic kneecap-breaking accident, I would feel no pity. I'm so over that flaming pile of crud. He's the Justin Bieber of the NHL.

zPaUh.gif

That said, no one is forcing you to watch it.

I'm looking forward to seeing these great players off the ice, I think the NHL needs to showcase the personalities more on these young stars.