• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/25 Pre-season GDT: Red Wings at Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Ericsson doesn't deserve to play in the big club this season, give his spot to janik, there would be no need to panic if that was the case.

Why didnt the announcers say anything about Stuart? Even if they are Hawks announcers, they should still mention what happened on the play.

Its Enzo... what do you expect.. if it isn't a black hawk, he doesn't care.... but he will talk about forehand backhand all game... haha

Awesome. Free run at Ozzie by Kane. No penalty. Even the stupid Chicago announcer said he has no idea how Kane didn't get a penalty on the play. You know why? Kane gives $0.20 blow jobs to anyone in a striped shirt.

Sucky rebound by Ozzie... but also bad coverage by our back check... your not done just cause you skate back... pick somebody up....

Ozzie's looking great and the first period went surprisingly well for our guys and they don't look all that intimidated by the Hawks' hotshots. Except for the goal of course.

Kane should have gotten a penalty for crashing the net, but neeeuuuooooo. A-holes. :ranting:

Meanwhile, I know I don't have any control whatsoever about comments made about any of our players - in this case, Ozzie...but I'm really happy to see posters taking the time to respond about how well he's playing so far tonight.

Edited by Vladifan

I think he is learning from Jimmy.

Oh, you guys...

The rebound was ugly but the main problem for me happened 100 feet away. Does Ericsson really think he can get to that puck first? He must know that no one can cover for him at that moment if he misses. Needlessly exposing your goaltender to 2-on-1s isn't part of a winning formula.

[/b]

Ozzie's looking great and the first period went surprisingly well for our guys and they don't look all that intimidated by the Hawks' hotshots. Except for the goal of course.

Kane should have gotten a penalty for crashing the net, but neeeuuuooooo. A-holes. :ranting:

Meanwhile, I know I don't have any control whatsoever about comments made about any of our players - in this case, Ozzie...but I'm really happy to see posters taking the time to respond about how well he's playing so far tonight.

Ozzie's playing like a backup from my view. (which is better than regular season Ozzie) and Ericsson was an idiot on the goal, already yelling at him before they even got out of the zone lol. But, 1-0 with the Griffin team we've put out there is not bad at all.

Oh, you guys...

The rebound was ugly but the main problem for me happened 100 feet away. Does Ericsson really think he can get to that puck first? He must know that no one can cover for him at that moment if he misses. Needlessly exposing your goaltender to 2-on-1s isn't part of a winning formula.

Yeah defensive coverage and positioning has been awful this game.

Ericsson trying to pinch on a guy who has speed and the puck.

Smith (?) completely missing the puck and allowing Hossa to get a path to the net.

Stuart getting undressed by Kane.

Bad bad defensive game so far.