• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/25 Pre-season GDT: Red Wings at Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

LOL @ #52

He's really playing himself off the roster. In his defense in this case, though, that was a weak call.

Edited by Crymson

I like the way our kids are playing. They're obviously unorganized and not always playing like a team, but they're choosing to stay loose. It's like, "OK, that didn't work so well, so what the hell, let's try this". They really don't seem to be in awe of the Hawks. And it ain't like the Hawks are playing all that smoothly either. Chances are they won't win this puppy but it's been fun to watch. SO far. :ph34r:

Ericsson doesn't deserve to play in the big club this season, give his spot to janik, there would be no need to panic if that was the case.

Ericsson scares me every time he is on the ice. He just doesn't seem to have the Hockey sense it takes to be a defenseman.

I am all for Janik to be our 6th defenseman, he is solid and responsible.

I have nothing against Ericsson but I am very worried about how he will perform this season.

Guest Heaten

Not sure why people are pissed at Ericsson for that phantom call... should be taking your anger out on the refs. Also, Ericsson is playing PK and up against Hossa and Toews 5-on-5. Give the guy some slack.

lol i was just coming on here to talk s*** about ericsson.

i really havent seen a good play from him yet, i seen him over skate the puck f*** up a multiple passes and turn oversss, if he used his size i might like him but right now i like kindl and smith more then him.

Edited by brett

Guest Heaten

Ericsson scares me every time he is on the ice. He just doesn't seem to have the Hockey sense it takes to be a defenseman.

I am all for Janik to be our 6th defenseman, he is solid and responsible.

I have nothing against Ericsson but I am very worried about how he will perform this season.

Janik hasn't been THAT good. And he's not playing against Hawks #1 line either.

Janik hasn't been THAT good. And he's not playing against Hawks #1 line either.

I would still take him over Ericsson, because he thinks defense first and offense second.It's not that I have a dislike for Ericsson but it just doesn't seem that defense is his calling. I think that he would be better as a forward because he seems to think offense first and defense second.

Edited by LidsFan