• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/26 Pre-season GDT: New York Rangers at Red Wings

Rate this topic

If there are two things that the Wings have been unusually poor at the last few years (especially considering their high level of offensive talent), it would be 5-on-3 power plays and 2-on-1 rushes.

Completely agree

If there are two things that the Wings have been unusually poor at the last few years (especially considering their high level of offensive talent), it would be 5-on-3 power plays and 2-on-1 rushes.

Oh, I agree. It would be nice, though, if they would improve in that aspect over the years. Power plays are important in any game and it's frustrating when they can't score when there's a two man advantage.

Their puck movement on the 5 on 3 was pretty damn good though, they could have easily beat Biron multiple times so its a start I guess. I dunno how no one knocked that puck outta the air though into the net, was pretty damn close.

Edited by darkmanx

This stupid ******* league needs to clarify the rules. Is having skates in the blue illegal or something?

It's insane right now. Last season you'd see opponents not only in the crease but practically sitting on the goalie and their goals would count. This time, Homer's blade tips were in the crease NO WHERE NEAR the goalie. They've got to get that figured out or they're gonna lose any credibility they had left. Anybody just getting into watching hockey will not believe the stupid, inconsistent s*** that goes on out there with the calls.

Guest aaronstan16

Yeah if I was on the ice while taking those directions from Babcock I wouldn't know what the hell to do.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd be the guy who slows up the whole thing by asking him to re-explain it and show me what to do, lol.