• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ilmickeyli

Eklund predicts Central division rankings

Rate this topic

He's going off base on purpose I think. I mean, it's a good career move and will garner more discussion and visits to his site. e.g. his Northeast predictions were just as odd:

1. Buffalo

2. Toronto

3. Boston

4. Montreal

5. Ottawa

Edited by T-Ruff

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=30452

Don't even know what to say.. Hate to link to him to provide him hits, but seriously.. Putting us next to last and having Chicago win the division?

Ugh.. What an idiot.

We got swept in the 2nd round last year? :huh:

Yeah that's a worse list than most Chicago fans would even make.

Please copy and paste the relevant text.

I refuse to click on the link and give that page any hits if it has to do with Eklund.

The best thing about clicking on the link is being able to watch the hockeybuzz prospects video in the right hand margin that featured Wings prospect Brendon Smith. Looks like a good kid.

Guest Heaten

This guy is a gimmick. He purposely publishes garbage for the attention. This thread is the perfect example how he operates. Personally, I would remove his link and ignore his s***. You are giving him exactly what he wants.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=30452

Don't even know what to say.. Hate to link to him to provide him hits, but seriously.. Putting us next to last and having Chicago win the division?

Ugh.. What an idiot.

Why people still get so worked up at his stuff after years by years is beyond me.

His stuff should be for entertainment purposes only, nothing more.

Western Conference champs for 2 of the last 3 years and now we're 4th in the division :lol: I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the Blues and Predators ahead of us.

I don't know I think St. Louis is going to surprise a lot of people here, I'm not saying they will be as high as he puts them, but they are going to be a lot better than most people on here give them credit for in my opinion.

He's going off base on purpose I think. I mean, it's a good career move and will garner more discussion and visits to his site. e.g. his Northeast predictions were just as odd:

1. Buffalo

2. Toronto

3. Boston

4. Montreal

5. Ottawa

How are the Leafs going to go from 29th in the League to 2nd in their division in one year without adding anyone significant and a 1st round draft pick? Plus all the teams around them in the standings got better. The only team the Leafs have a chance of finishing ahead of in the entire league is Florida.

Wow. Just wow.

I just don't understand people. Injury's decimated our squad last year yet we got it together and made it to 5th seed.

A healthy roster this year and we squash these nay sayers once again.

I love how he refers to losing lebda as a bad thing... then turns around and says getting hud's 60 points back is only a bit of a help. Ummm yeah. Last time I checked lebda wasn't putting up the numbers Hudler can, or producing on the PP like Huds can.

A fat 12 year old could do a better defensive job then Lebda.

This article was full of fail.

He probably also believes the world is going to end in 2012, and hey if it does we wont have to hear his predictions anymore :thumbup:

That's it! That explains everything! He's getting his hockey predictions by misinterpreting the Mayan calendar!