• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PROBIE4PREZ

Ovie and Eminem duet

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

Oh God. Now I have this mental image of that Eminem song with Rihanna except it's with Ovie. YIKES. Ovie's just gonna stand there and watch Sid burn cuz Sid likes the way his butt hurts. Oh God, stop me now.

Linky

The translation makes Ovie sound like a tool

"8 mile is simply awesome!" haha

sounds like some good press for the NHL.

Ovie is dedicating the song to his g/f ahaha

attached is a pic of ovie's girl .. skinny as s*** but hot

Umm, sorry bro, but that girl is absolutely not hot, unless by hot you mean it burns to pee after you sleep with her.. complete trash, I'd pass.

As for the song, It might be worth a listen if it's so embarrassing that its funny otherwise I don't expect to see ovie make a rap career.

Edited by RedWingsFan13

I'd rather hear Ovechkin rap than Justin Bieber sing, which, unfortunately, is exactly what we're going to get here pretty soon. Instead of being inundated with Eminem like last year (seriously, couldn't they have alternated Not Afraid with a couple of other songs?), we're now probably going to hear Bieber all through the playoffs, thanks to a brilliant marketing move by the NHL. Gee, which demographic probably watches hockey the least and is therefore the least likely to see Bieber during a game? Preteen girls. And which demographic is the most likely to throw their TV through the window after the 150th time they've heard his song played over a highlight reel (or possibly after the 1st)? Everybody else. If this happens, I swear I will never watch another game live ever again because it will become absolutely necessary to my sanity to fast forward through the commercials. God help us.

attached is a pic of ovie's girl .. skinny as s*** but hot

Come on Russia, it's been almost 20 years since the fall of the Soviet Union. Why still so far behind the fashion curve? Heroin Chic went out of style in the late 90s.

Though I suppose she could really be a smack addict...