• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/1 Pre-season GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings

Rate this topic

i wonder if they can do that? since its a home game, i assumed nhln would have the wings feed, but guess not.

So far they haven't shown any Wings' games with a Detroit feed have they? Or have I missed something? :ph34r:

Nick Lidstrom probably won't ever be as loved as Stevie. But I hope we appreciate him at a level that's close when it's all said and done.

I actually appreciate Lidstrom more than Yzerman, in a hockey player sort of sense.

"My heart is with Stevie, my head is with Nick" sort of thing.

Guest scottj

I'm in Southgate and the only HD channels with WOW are from 200~240 not many.

I am not impressed with WOW TV/intenet. As soon as I can I am gonna try AT&T Universe

being from Southgate (modern exchange/olympic flame area) I do NOT recommend AT&T U-verse... sometimes the cable would just s*** out and skip for a while, freezing on one frame for 10-15 minutes (and I'm not the only person in the area that had this problem). the longest it has ever happened was around an hour and a half and I was about to go to AT&T HQ and ***** slap everybody there even if they were just delivering lunch... Comcast is good, there's some features that AT&T had that I wish Comcast had n vice versa but Comcast won't stop you from watching half of a Red Wings game :angry:

as for s***ty penalty calls... bring em on. if the wings were to play on the pk for the whole preseason it would probably actually help them out a lot

Edited by scottj

Guest Stolberg

just heard someone yell "OOOOH MYYY GOOOOOOOOD!" in a hilarious voice in-game

oh cool, a goal