• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/1 Pre-season GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings

Rate this topic

what will our 2nd PP line be? franzen flip bert or franzen flip huds?

My guess if Huds will be out there with vFlip and Franzen

not sure if i like modano on the point

I like him on the point. He has a nice shot and hit the net more often than not. You must remember he is playing hurt right now. It take a longgg time to fully recover from a groin injury.

Supposed to be a reply to...

View PostSouthernHockeyHoney, on 01 October 2010 - 08:19 PM, said:

Just got home... Damn you Dish Network. Help a girl out here... Score?

If you have Dish then while they lost fox they gave everyone NHLNet. Its the stupid leafs feed but you should be able to watch the game.

Edited by redwingrob

That Toronto second goal is a stupid NHL cheater goal. I guess it works in real life too eh. Our D has to stop leaving men wide open in the slot or crease for those easy goals. It happened all last game and it's happening tonight.

That Toronto second goal is a stupid NHL cheater goal. I guess it works in real life too eh. Our D has to stop leaving men wide open in the slot or crease for those easy goals. It happened all last game and it's happening tonight.

Lashoff gets a great scoring chance at the Leafs end and then missed his pickup on the way back down the ice and then missed it again on the goal. I know hes going to GR and he has looked good at times, but you cant get so excited about a shot on goal you completely forget how to play D when you come back down the ice.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here. It's a cheater goal?

realistically, how far into the future are we hoping mccollum can actually move up to the wings?

A couple years probably, if he can become a good pro. It's one thing to do it for one pre-season game. He's gotta do it for a full AHL season now.