• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/2 Pre-season GDT: Red Wings at Toronto Maple Leafs

Rate this topic

Care to name these AHL caliber players on the Leafs? Their lack of firepower is a result of their lack of elite offensive players outside of Kessel. I don't think anyone playing in their lineup tonight is not worthy of an NHL contract.

They are a mash-up team of players that Burke could get to sign.

There are a few playing that won't make their team, for the most part, I don't want any of them on the Wings.

I could see the Leafs team winning the Calder cup this year. The Stanley Cup, not so much, which is why I think it will be a good game, the Leafs should win, but our guys backed by Howard may pull it out.

Abdelkader vs Brent tonight??

Lol perfect, i love when guys think they are hard asses and then get droppppped. If Apple Fritters lost any teeth on the crosscheck to the face, i wouldn't be surprised to see them square off =]

Guest Heaten

Some people are putting too much stock in winning/losing. It's a meaningless preseason game. Just enjoy the game and observe the future.

Just curious.. has Kessel sat out any of Torontos games so far? Seems like he has been in then all and scored all of their goals.

Oh well, Im confident that the Griffins are just as good as the Leafs on any day..

LETS GO GRIFFINS!

Just curious.. has Kessel sat out any of Torontos games so far? Seems like he has been in then all and scored all of their goals.

Oh well, Im confident that the Griffins are just as good as the Leafs on any day..

LETS GO GRIFFINS!

He's played in 5 of 8 games.

Some people are putting too much stock in winning/losing. It's a meaningless preseason game. Just enjoy the game and observe the future.

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." - Vince Lombardi

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." - Vince Lombardi

If one, if not the greatest coaches of any sport of all-time disagrees with you, then I will have to respectfully disagree :P.

Plus: “We’re going there to win,'' Babcock said. "We’re going to play real good without the puck. We plan on Howie playing good. He’s got to get himself ready for the year. We’ll play as a good five-man unit and we’re going to push them for everything we can.’’

Edited by Konnan511