• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GSBrooks13

Cogliano

Rate this topic

So, since there isnt a board for "Not really rumors" or "Eklund ramblings" I figured I would post this here..

On the Wings, Oilers, Rangers, and Isles...

Meanwhile, another team to watch this weekend is the Detroit, who I have been told have had discussions with Edmonton regarding Andrew Cogliano, who we all know is coveted by Sather in NY, and now Garth on the Island with the injuries the Isles have suffered. However, I have heard Garth may be more likely to make a big pitch for Gilbert Brule.

I will admit for being a Cogliano fan.. but I cant even imagine Detroit having any real interest in making that trade..

I will admit for being a Cogliano fan.. but I cant even imagine Detroit having any real interest in making that trade..

Yeah, I really doubt there's any truth to it. Cogliano's point totals have progressively declined the past three seasons, and there's really no one we'd use him to replace. He's got tons of speed and could actually fair well on a better team, but I don't think that team will be Detroit.

So, since there isnt a board for "Not really rumors" or "Eklund ramblings" I figured I would post this here..

Yeah I don't think much of Eklund and his rumors. Think one thing though, Imagine Helm, Cogliano, and Mursac on a future 4th line. Insane speed. I think IF, and its a big IF, that IF Detroit was interested, this is what they are thinking, or something along those lines.