• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Canucks Hordichuk on waivers

Rate this topic

The canucks have placed Darcey Hordichuk on waivers .I would love to see him in a Wing uniform he is a gamer and will take on anyone any size he doesnt win them all but he always shows up .I know its not likley this will happen but I think he could help this team with the grit toughness and work ethic .

As the 13th forward? Sure why not, it would be ahell of a lot better then Downey being here

I wouldn't take him as a 13th forward on the Griffins, they guy is absolutely awful and can't do one thing well.

This guy had 25 seconds of SH time total last year in 56 games, and played 6 minutes. He's completely useless.

I wouldn't take him as a 13th forward on the Griffins, they guy is absolutely awful and can't do one thing well.

This guy had 25 seconds of SH time total last year in 56 games, and played 6 minutes. He's completely useless.

This.

Hordichuk is barely a hockey player. We already have several players WITH talent who are competing for a 13th spot, there is no possible way a scrub like this ever gets near this org.

:scared:

O'Brien, Bieksa, Rypien, Glass...

SOB's on waivers, Bieksa is likely trade bait (and takes horrendously stupid penalties), Glass is an injury-prone #13... Rypien's about all they got. And I'd argue their top 9 is softer than ours, as well as the bulk of their top D.. we've at least got Stuart.

Nucks are becoming progressively softer. Tough guys don't count if they're either too fragile or take too many dumb penalties to justify their grit. And names on a roster doesn't make a team tough, play does.

Edited by Datsyerberger

SOB's on waivers, Bieksa is likely trade bait (and takes horrendously stupid penalties), Glass is an injury-prone #13... Rypien's about all they got. And I'd argue their top 9 is softer than ours, as well as the bulk of their top D.. we've at least got Stuart.

Nucks are becoming progressively softer. Tough guys don't count if they're either too fragile or take too many dumb penalties to justify their grit. And names on a roster doesn't make a team tough, play does.

Bieksa is the reason why O'Brien is on waiver. Bieksa is going to stay because of Salo's injury.

You can't really make an argument about the Nucks being softer then Detroit, lets get real here.

Their top line hass Burrows who is an agitator but will still throw his weight around and fight occasionally, second line is anchored by Kesler who is a physical guy and will fight a bit, 3rd line has Malhotra and Torres who are both physical guys and the 4th line has some combo of Glass, Rypien, Bolduc maybe etc.

Their defense is pretty tough too with Bieksa and company.

The wings aren't as tough as the canucks, far from it

The enforcer threads would probably be shorter if you guys didn't chime in with trolling crap like this.

And no, I don't want Hordichuk on the Wings.

Post of the day.

The Nucks don't need an enforcer. They have the Shinguard Assassin. One blast of his one-timer, and bones break. Just ask Cleary.

I don't want to lose anyone that we have for Hordichuk, but if we were really without any talent for our fourth line and were going to be running three lines anyway, I'd take him over someone who can't skate, score, pass, or fight.

The enforcer threads would probably be shorter if you guys didn't chime in with trolling crap like this.

And no, I don't want Hordichuk on the Wings.

Really? You consider my prediction that people will likely get into an argument about enforcers as trolling?

Hokay.