• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/3 Pre-season GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins at Red Wings

Rate this topic

So Osgood planning on being the worst goalie in the league for a second straight year?

He's off to a good start in this preseason with a 5.45 GAA and .850 SV%. That's before this game as well.

To even suggest that this loss will be Ozzie's fault is beyond comprehension. Which can only mean that your attention-grabbing behavior is becoming even more laughable than this game. You really need to get a life.

Guest Heaten

Kenny Holland just confirmed on Red Wings Live Ericsson will be paired with Salei (on the 3rd pairing) to start the season.

Edited by Heaten

Good thing this is a preseason game.

I've been lurking listening to Pens fans. What a hoot. Topics of conversation include:

Sid is the best and everyone else is just jealous.

Is Modano American or Canadian?

Is Modano married to Carrie Underwood?

Ovechkin is over-rated and will be bottom 6 soon.

Wings are old.

MAJOR discussion over where the Pens play.

It's been a hoot.

Best one: Pens are better than Wings because the Pens have won 4 cups and the Wings only have won 3.

I've been lurking listening to Pens fans. What a hoot. Topics of conversation include:

Wings are old.

It's been a hoot.

Best one: Pens are better than Wings because the Pens have won 4 cups and the Wings only have won 3.

I can only hope you are making this up.

Wings are old.

It's been a hoot.

this_is_your_brain_on_milk.gif

Really? Which one? I've never seen one stop any of those shots. Maybe 1 in 20 times a goalie could.

I suggest we (including myself!) do not feed the flamer anymore. This game is bad enough. :sly:

Amen, sister. If I paid to see that game I'd demand to get my money back. Wouldn't work, but I'd sure as hell make waves. This is a piss-poor, pass-happy, defenseless piece of s*** and so much for the Oz trying to move toward his 400th goal. Ain't gonna happen in this one.

And to top it off, we have the a-hole ref sending Homer to the bin after he's pounded on about five times. Yessirree, makes sense to me. NOT.

I don't care if it's exhibition or whatever. It's a total embarassment. Bah. Humbug.

I was just saying this exact thing. I would be so mad if I paid money to go to this game and they were playing like they are. Yes, it's the preseason and it really doesn't count, but bad habits can develop and it's frustrating to watch them play like they don't even care about the outcome.

To even suggest that this loss will be Ozzie's fault is beyond comprehension. Which can only mean that your attention-grabbing behavior is becoming even more laughable than this game. You really need to get a life.

Saying I need to get a life is a mature response, really.

I just call them as I see them, I haven't seen Osgood play well in a long time. He's had a few solid starts, and I'll give him all the credit when he starts putting it together.

If he was coming off a shutout I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this game, maybe the team just doesn't feel confident in front of Osgood? They surely don't seem to play as well as they do in front of Howard the past year.

Wings are old.

It's been a hoot.

They are a knowledgeable bunch. We could learn much from them...

I was just saying this exact thing. I would be so mad if I paid money to go to this game and they were playing like they are. Yes, it's the preseason and it really doesn't count, but bad habits can develop and it's frustrating to watch them play like they don't even care about the outcome.

I have paid a fortune for tickets, and flown 1500 miles to see them play worse than this. It wasn't preseason, either. It's beyond frustrating, it's tragic.

They will kick themselves in the butt after this, not to worry.