• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/3 Pre-season GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins at Red Wings

Rate this topic

Lidstrom and rafalski are not 3rd pair defensemen and their job is to rack up 50pts plus and quarterback the powerplay etc, huge difference, how can you even put ericsson in the same sentence as them? mind boggling.

I overlooked that you said "6th." Is that really that mindboggling?

I don't think it's a coincidence that mindfly is back to bitching right when we lose our minus ratings. :ph34r:

You may have been kidding, but you're spot on. Without the minuses, the doom and gloom returns...

At least Kunitz didn't jump anyone again, his antics going unanswered. He'll save that for the regular season.

Crosby jumps Zetterberg this year. Bank on it.

Guest screwdahawks

At least Kunitz didn't jump anyone again, his antics going unanswered. He'll save that for the regular season.

Well, if Z wasn't such a ***** and would stand up for himself Cindy wormlips wouldn't pick on him.:lol:

And WHEN Crosby jumps Z again, I'm hoping Howard's/Ozzie's glove goes directly up one flared, gross nostril, not bothering to do just a facewash. Waaay too kind.

if the league has any guts then they would tell Kunitz he's not playing in the first couple games of the regular season...pre-season or not, you don't EVER slewfoot someone

Kunitz wears a Penguins logo on his chest, nothing will happen. Just ask Orpik and Cooke.

Guest scottj

lol god I'm so glad our team doesn't have as many dbags as most others... especially the pens

the orpik thing I can forgive if he wasn't doing it on purpose, but cooke freaking out cause somebody hit him in a HOCKEY game and kunitz slewfooting filpulla are both s***ty moves

especially in the preseason, come the f*** on

Guest Stolberg

oh did some sort of ruckus break out

i stopped watching in the 2nd

Edited by Stolberg

I have paid a fortune for tickets, and flown 1500 miles to see them play worse than this. It wasn't preseason, either. It's beyond frustrating, it's tragic.

They will kick themselves in the butt after this, not to worry.

Me too. Plus having some smart-ass know-it-all (Hawks fan of course...) laying it on throughout the game. Hrrrmphhh. :angry:

I'm pretty sure part of my anger and frustration spilled over from U.T.'s loss. I am indeed, a spoiled sports fan. :blush: